"Contemplating"

MERCEDES POV :

MERCEDES POV :

My 12 o'clock class was starting soon, so I started sanitizing the poles and disinfecting everything before people arrived. As I was doing so, someone knocked on the door. It's 10:45 so who the hell is showin up this early, I thought as I paused my music and walk towards the door. When I approached the door, I saw it was Lil Murda, so I welcomed him in.

"Damnnn shawty you got in here nice as hell." He said chuckling , and admiring the pictures on the wall like a child in a toy store.

"This ain't nothing yet compared to what I have in mind It won't be long before I have the best studio in Chucalissa." I said with a big smile on my face. "But what brings you roun here? Don't tell me you need me to bless some more slaw."

He started laughing and said "Come on na you was just dancing to my slaw the other day , but that's not why I stopped by." I started to get a concerned look on my face.

"I need your help planning this date for Cliff , usually I'd asked Keyshawn but she ain't been returning none of my calls since she left Chucalissa. And besides nobody know Cliff better than you."

"Awww of course you know I'll help you." I said smiling. "My class is finna start at 12 , so here's my number you can text me tomorrow and we can plan everything out."

"Ight bet I appreciate it." He said while walking towards the door. "Anything for her, and I cant wait!" I exclaimed.

 "Anything for her, and I cant wait!" I exclaimed

CLIFF'S POV

While Ernestine and I sat on the couch, I scrolled through Instagram while she listened to the news.

As I was on my phone, someone on the news was interviewing Woodbine. "Since you've became mayor of Chucalissa, what are your plans and how do you plan on managing being both a preacher and a mayor?"

"I still can't believe they made this hoe mayor! Now this is what you need to be petitioning for. veto her ass out!" Ernestine said laughing. "When's the last time you talked to her daughter." In the middle of answering her, I got distracted by a text from Rel.