𝑪𝒉-7: 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 (𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒆)

Alessia's (Celeste's mom) picture^^^

ʜᴇʏᴏᴏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ ꜱᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. 🎉

ʙᴛᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ꜰʀᴏᴍ, ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ🤡👽

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

It was all chaos... Enzo's worst nightmare became true, his shorty was being snatched away from his life, yet again. And there he was, standing and doing nothing than staring at them, their mafia's worst enemy.

The Russians... they were dragging Celeste by her hair while that little soul was screaming, her body was aching like fu*k. Enzo was tied to a chair with a knife stabbed in this right thigh. He was regretting every bit of spending a day out alone with her, he was regretting of even being connected with her because he knew that now he has to bear the pain again that was if, he was left alive.

She was finally away from his eyes but her helpless cries, which were ignored were still being heard, tearing every part of enzo's leftover willing need to live just to see his baby sis safe in arms of her father.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He sat up straight, gasping for air sweat covering his body. The nightmares had started again, as Celeste was back. Enzo always had those nightmares when she was taken away from her eyes, not only her but his parents too. The people who were so close to the de Luca family. Enzo always thought of Celeste as a sister he never had, after his parents were taken away, he was adopted as a son by the family and never felt like a other part ever again.

"Oh my motherfucking Lucifer" he thought as he got up from his bed making sure it was just a flashback. Just then his phone tinged indicating a message

Boss: Is cel with you all?

With that there were several messages of no

Enzo: wtf do you all mean no?? Who is she with🤬 WHERE IS LES (⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠´⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Mama bear: ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Enzo: no one's gonna tell me huh? This is not a game she is fucking missing! I m finding her and the younger ones too.

Yeah, he knew well that he could not order the older ones around.

But the next thing calmed his heart like a kid found his favourite toy.

She was in the living room in a corner drawing with her.... crayons? "We don't have crayons at home who bought her these?" Enzo thought.

That's when everything hit him like a bullet train... his family wanted to see his reaction if they say that his les was missing. "Fuck it" he thought as he couldn't resist the urge to just pinch her chubby cheeks, tease her, prank her or prank with her.