Chapter 12

The next morning after getting dressed I walked down to the kitchen and told Uncle Erik that I was going to the park with Mac. He told that I should be back by four. I nodded my head and left.

I met Mac at his house and we left for the park. There we met his friends. There were about five of them.

"This is Allison, the Hitchpatch twins cousin. No need to worry, she's pretty normal unlike them." Mac told his friends and they laughed a little. Me normal?

"Nice to meet you Allison, I'm Jessica, that's Frank, Henry, Emilia, and Kelly." Jessica introduced to me.

"It's nice to meet you all." I told them and we all began to hang out. Spoke a little about ourselves. I told them that I only visit them on the holidays, and that I go to a boarding school. They were pretty cool about it, I really enjoyed talking to Jessica, and Henry. They were siblings and pretty funny.

After an hour we all started to have a snow ball fight. I was on Mac team and got hit by a lot of snowballs. After the snowball fight was over Mac and I sat down on a bench drinking hot coco. While the others laughed at each other about being hit.

"You look cold" Mac said as I wrapped my arms around myself.

"I am" I said with my teeth chattering.

"Does this help?" Mac asked as he put his arm around my shoulders. It felt a little uncomfortable, but it was a little warming.

"A little" I said and took another sip of hot coco.

"What about this?" Mac asked as he pulled me closer to him. I didn't like that. It made me more uncomfortable, especially since I barely knew him.

"Oh no! I have be home by two" I lied as I jumped up off the bench.

"I'll walk you home" Mac said.

"You don't have to Mac" I told him hoping he would just let me go.

"I was going to head home soon anyway" Mac said getting up.

Merlin!

"Alright" I said.

Mac and I left the park and began to walk home. I hope the walk will be quick...

"So do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Mac asked me.

"I can't. I have to do um... chores" I lied.

"What about after you're done with them?" Mac asked me.

"Can't I have to um... help my Aunt cook for the Christmas party" I lied.

"Oh okay. What about the day after tomorrow?" Mac asked me.

"Can't I have to visit my grandma and that would take all day" I said.

"Oh well maybe next time" Mac said.

"Yeah" I said.

We walked all the way to my house. I walked up to the porch with Mac behind me. I turned around to say goodbye when his lips crashed on to mine. I pushed Mac and smacked him across the face.

"What the bloody hell was that for!" I asked him angrily.

"I just wanted to kiss you goodbye" Mac said placing a hand on his cheek.

"You hardly know me!" I shouted.

"So? I like you, and you're good looking." Mac told me.

I glared at Mac and wanted to hex him. I knew if I did, I would be getting a ticket to Azkaban. I was about to shout at him, until I saw Padfoot growling across the street.