Chapter 4

(Dreams and memories)

"Allie are you in here?" A man asked turning on the lights and walked into the room.

His face was blurry. I couldn't make out any of his features, except for his eyes. They were so familiar. They were grey like my own.

"Da da" I said raising my hands. I was quite surprised by the way of my voice. Was I a baby?

"There you are! I was getting worried" the man said picking me up.

"Is she in here Honey!" A woman asked the man from outside of the room. She rushed into the room and over to us. She was my Mum.

"Yes, she's right here" The man who held me told her. This man must be my father. He held me out towards mum who quickly took me.

"Allison Black do not ever do that again!" Mum said hugging me tightly and kissing the top of my head.

"Did you find her Pad's?" James asked running into the room.

"Yes, she's was hiding in here" Dad told him.

"Did you find Allison?" A pregnant Lily asked walking into the room.

"Yep, Allie was hiding in here the whole time" James told her, "Sneaky just like her father."

"I better tell Peter and Remus" Lily told them.

"Allie wake up" Angie said shaking me lightly.

I opened my eyes and saw her and Katie grinning at me. I gave them a confused and worried look. What are they planning?

"Let's get you ready" Angie said excitedly.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked them.

"We are going to fix you up, so you can get a boyfriend" Katie said.

"I don't want or need one, and I'm not letting you fix me" I told them.

"Yes you are, now get out of bed. We have to fix your hair and put some make up on you" Angie said.

I didn't really care for make up. It was a hassle to deal with. Now I wouldn't mind a little bit of make up from time to time, but for the most part, I just rather go natural. Plus Angie and Katie likes to put a lot on me.

I quickly got out of bed and took off running towards the door. If they can't catch me, they can't put it on me!

"Allie, wait!" I heard Angie shout out as I ran down the stairs.

When I got into the common room I remembered I was in my pj's still. Which was a red tank top and a pair of red boxers that I borrowed from Fred that he wore in third year during a visit to the burrow for part of the summer.

It sounds weird, but my aunt and uncle allowed to go to the Burrow, but didn't think nor care to send me with much items. Molly had to clothe not only her children that summer but also me, and I felt bad for it. I ended up with some of the boy's hand me downs. Some of Fred's boxers being one of them as pajama bottoms.

The common room seemed to have been packed with a lot of first year boys. All of their mouths was opened and staring at me. It's like they never seem a girl in shorts and a tank top before.

"You better close your mouths or your tongues will be swollen by this new candy" Fred told the first years as he made his way over towards me with George.

Most of the first years closed their mouths, and went back to what they were doing.

"Are those boxers you are wearing?" Fred asked.