Chapter 8

~George POV~

Hearing her say those things about herself, made me a little upset to see that she didn't see how beautiful she actually was. Not just outter beauty, but also within and something came over me. I couldn't hold myself back. I kissed her. I love her, always had since I met her first year.

"George!" I heard Fred shout causing me to open my eyes. I caught Allie as she fainted.

"I-I didn't mean for that to happen..." I told him as I laid her on her sleeping bag.

"I can't believe you kissed her like that!" Fred said angrily.

"I couldn't help myself" I told feeling guilty.

"You couldn't help yourself!? Bloody hell, I can't believe you!" Fred told me angrily, and he had the right too. I let out a sigh and looked at him.

"Are you jealous?" I asked him.

"I'm not jealous! I'm just pissed that you would do something like that to her!" Fred explained angrily.

"I'm sorry, Fred." I said.

"Don't apologize to me, you git. Apologize to Allie when she wakes up." Fred told me and I nodded my head, "One more thing, George."

"Yeah?" I asked looking at him and knocked back as Fred's fist connected with my right cheek. I let out a groan and held my throbbing cheek, "Bloody hell Fred!"

"Sorry couldn't help myself." Fred mocked me and laid down on his sleeping bag. I laid down on mine and turned on my side. Tomorrow will be hell...

~Allison POV~

"I've searched the Astronomy Tower and the Owlery. There's nothing there" I heard Filch say as I came too from sleep.

"Thank you" I heard Dumbledore say as I opened my eyes slightly.

"The third floor's clear too, sir" I heard Filtwick tell him.

"Very good" Dumbledore said as I glanced around a little. Everyone around me were asleep, besides the  walking Professors.

"I've done the dungeons. No sign of Black, nore anywhere else in the castle" Snape said and I closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

"I didn't really expect him to linger" Dumbledore said.

"Remarkable feat, don't you think? To enter Hogwarts Castle on one's own...completely undetected?" Snape said.

"Quite remarkable, yes" Dumbledore said.

"Any theories on how he managed it?" Snape asked.

"Many. Each as unlikely as the next" Dumbledore said.

"You may recall...prior to the start of term I expressed concerns...about your appointment of Professor-"Snape said.

"Not a single professor inside this castle would help Sirius Black enter it. I'm quite convinced the castle is safe...and I'm more than willing to send the students to their houses" Dumbledore said.

"What about Potter? Should he be warned? And Black, should she be told?" Snape asked.

What does he mean?

"Perhaps. But for now, let them sleep. For in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud" Dumbledore said and not soon after I fell back to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to being poked by someone. I opened my eyes and saw Fred looking over me.

"Bloody hell, you look like you have a furry orange creature on your head" I said looking at Fred's messy mop of hair. I laughed a little as Fred rolled his eyes.