Also,the tenacity of my blue silver grass have increased significantly,increasing our chances of winning.

"It seems the increase of attributes on us is very obvious and has made things a lot easier"I thought inwardly.

While we were fighting against Zhao Wuji,he suddenly took out his spirit ring of seven.There are two yellow,two purple and three black.

"Alright,I am going to start getting serious now...I don't want to be messed with a bunch of brats"(Zhao Wuji)

With the release of his spirit rings,his body has also become stronger and tougher,making it difficult for us to even scratch him.

Seeing this scene,we saw each others faces growing solemn."looks like this fight is getting more difficult.."I thought inwardly.

Zhao Wuji also started moving,going on the offensive.Having no choice,we can only go on the defensive.

Suddenly,Xiao Wu used her second spirit ability,charm on Zhao Wuji.But because Zhao Wuji's mental strength is stronger than Xiao Wu,she got backlashed by her own spirit ability.

Seeing that Xiao Wu was sent flying,I quickly used my blue silver grass to catch her.

When I reached Xiao Wu's side,she had already lost her consciousness.Moreover, Zhu Zhuqing is also seriously injured by Zhao Wuji's attack.Seeing this,I thought that we were going to lose.

However,I suddenly felt a warm current pass through me,healing my injuries from the fight.

Even Xiao Wu,who was originally unconscious woke up,and the injuries on her was healing at a fast rate.

Now,the state of our team seemed like we haven't even fought yet.Our body seemed to be completely healed.

When we looked over to find out who healed us,we were shocked.No one expected Yue Ying's healing ability to be so strong.

"What strong support abilities you have..looks like the only way to win is to defeat you first"Zhao Wuji said with a solemn expression.

Before we could even react,Zhao Wuji was already near Yue Ying.I couldn't do anything but watch Zhao Wuji punch her in the stomach.

(Yue Ying)
I was so scared when I saw Zhao Wuji suddenly appear in front of me.My mind went blank as I saw him punch me in the stomach.

"It was so painful.As someone who has a weak body,receiving such an intense attack made me feel uncomfortable..."

I felt my vision blurring,but I seem to see a figure running my way.The figure hugged me tightly and I can feel warmth radiating from his body.I felt a sense of security when I was in the figure's arms.

"It seems to be Xiao San"I thought as I reached out to hold his hand,trying to reassure him that I was okay.

I know I wasn't suppose to have feelings for him,but I always forget about it whenever I am with him.

While thinking that,I slowly lost my consciousness,and layed in his embrace.

(Tang San)
Seeing Yue'er seriously injured,I felt like my world had came crashing down on me,as if I had lost something important.

"I can't help but blame myself for being incompetent,unable to even protect the person I like...how pathetic.."I thought, while embracing Yue'er who has passed out in a coma.

"I will definitely take revenge for the person who hurt you Yue'er..."I thought as I slowly raised my head.

If the surrounding people were to see Tang San's expression,they would be shocked.His black eyes held no emotion,but they were very deep,as if to swallow anything that comes in his way.

I slowly turned around,and handed Yue'er to the worried Xiao Wu."Xiao Wu,take care of Yue'er for a while"

"Okay"she said and carefully held her in her arms.She knew that her brother is deeply enraged this time.

She already knew that her brother and Yue'er have feelings for each other as it was quite obvious from her perspective.

After handing Yue'er to Xiao Wu,I walked up to teacher Zhao and said,"I would like to fight with you again,but this time it is just me.."

Hearing this,Zhao Wuji just scoffed at me and said"you won't even have a chance of winning if you fight me alone.Even with a team,you were unable to defeat me.What makes you think you can fight me alone?"he spoke with disdain in his voice.

But seeing the serious expression on Tang San's face,he felt an ominous feeling.

In the end,he still reluctantly accepted the proposal.And now,we are readying ourselves to fight again.

While getting ready,I thought inwardly,"sorry Yue'er,it was all because of my incompetence that made you injured...I will become stronger...so strong that no one will be able to bring harm to you ever again..."