Chapter 12: Deku's Ultimate battle, Goku vs Goku Black

Start from the beginning

Uraraka-I came to talk to you.

Fut Uraraka-Really about what ?

Uraraka-Well. When I see you staring at Deku, it looked like you were gonna do something to him.

Fut Uraraka-(sigh) Sorry it's just. Every time I look at his face, I would see the monster I once loved.

Uraraka-Well you don't have to worry, the Deku in my world isn't like that.

Fut Uraraka-What do you think of your Deku ?

Uraraka-Well I know that he's smart, kind, strong, and a true hero.

Fut Uraraka-You like him don't you ?

Uraraka started to get flustered

Uraraka-Huh ? What ? I do but in like a friend kind of way.

Fut Uraraka-Look, I don't know if you two would be together and I'm not gonna push it. But when you notice you have feelings for him, tell him. Instead of getting flustered and say something wrong.

Uraraka-Oh uh Ok.

Fut Uraraka-Ok let's head back. And hear what your boyfriend's plan is.

Uraraka-Dah. He's not my boyfriend.

Fut Uraraka-So that's what I looks like when I get flustered.

Few mins later...

Deku-Ok here's the plan. In 2 more days these are the places to strike where everyone takes care of the army. Me, Piccolo, and Goku will deal with Goku Black and All for One.

Uraraka-Wait, why that many days ?

Deku-Because during that time we're going be training. We're gonna teach everyone about ki and how to use it.

Fut Bakugo-Ki ? What the hell is ki ?

Goku-It's the energy source Goku Black, All for One, Piccolo, Deku, and I can use.

Deku-Which also gave me a idea. Hatsumi and Melissa  will create some gadgets that can absorb ki, just like the Androids you fought.

Goku-Boy does that take me back.

Deku-Yes and now that Goku Black thinks Goku and Piccolo are dead, we have the advantage.

Fut Todoroki-And when we learned ki we can still fight. Even without our quirks when they use their quirk deleters.

Mirko-I can't wait to get back at Goku Black.

Iida-And I rally the remanding former quirk users then we would have enough people to take on the army and the rest of the league. 

Deku-Yes. Me and Goku will deal with Black and All for One.

Uraraka-Are you sure you can handle him Deku ?

Deku-I will.

Uraraka gave a determined smile and nodded.