Chapter 10: Vegeta trains class 1-A, a new dark force approaches

Start from the beginning

Bakugo thought-Dam it dam it dam it. Deku has been training for 1 year and 10 months. I've been training while he surpasses me. Since he's been training with Goku I need to train with Vegeta.

Goku-Oh yeah. Deku I was wondering how were able to go ultra instant ?

Deku-Well I did the same thing you did but while I was getting up. I was trying to make a spirit Bomb,
I keep clashing it into my own energy. And accidentally did it.

Goku-Really ? That's incredible.

Kirishima-This is crazy that there is another world.

???-Your correct Kirishima.

Everyone-aah oh it's Whis.

Goku-Hey Whis what are you doing here ?

Whis-Well I hoped that you informed everyone about the tournament of power.

Goku-Yep

Mr.Aizawa-I've been meaning to ask. Who will be the contestants from your universe Goku ?

Goku-I don't really know. I'm still trying to figure that out.

Mr.Aizawa-Ok so I'm guessing that members from class 1-A is gonna be facing warriors from your universe.

Goku-Yep.

Mr.Aizawa-K. So we have enough time for the tournament and for the sports festival.

Goku-Ok I also have a few questions.

Mr.Aizawa-What is it ?

Goku-How come your here and covered in bandages ? Are you trying to pretend to be a mummy ?

Everyone faced faults.

Mr.Aizawa-No Goku I'm just recovering from getting damages from the Nomu.

Goku-Oh heh heh heh. Sorry.

Vegeta punched Goku on the back of his head.

Goku-Ow what was that for ?

Vegeta-For being an idiot.

Goku-Seriously how many times are you gonna call an idiot ?

Vegeta-Grr as much as I want IDIOT!!!!!!

Everyone-He is exactly like Bakugo.

Goku-Geez and what's a sports festival.

Mr.Aizawa-It's like a the tournament of power. Except they show off their skills to get training and get into agency's. 

Goku-Oh ok that makes sense.

Whis-Sorry for intruding but I have more news.

Mr.Aizawa-Yeah what is it ?

Whis-Well Grand Zenos is requesting Goku, Izuku, and Ochaco for an important mission.

Uraraka-Wait what ?

Goku-That's awesome.

Deku-What's the mission ?