Chapter 10: Vegeta trains class 1-A, a new dark force approaches

Start from the beginning

Deku thought-Were dead.

Goku thought-They are dead.

Deku-Wait Goku if this is happening then we have to tell everyone.

Goku-Guess it's time then. Ok tomorrow when we are recovered then we'll tell them everything.

Meanwhile back at the bar.

Shigiraki-Dam it, Dam it, Dam it!!! If that kid and that guy hadn't got in the way we would have killed the stupid brats and All Might.

1???-Calmed down Shigiraki. It's just a small hiccup. And besides we can still make better Nomus with our new friends power.

Shigiraki-And who might that be.

1???-One who wants remain anonymous and the other is my partner.

Dr.Gero. Hello I'm Doctor Gero but you can call me Android 20. After witnessing that brats power we can actually make it powerful.

2???-Ho ho ho. Really ? I'm afraid you can't.

Dr.Gero-What do you mean ?

2???-Because this power can not be copied or rivaled. It's a power that can transcend the Gods. So your little toys can't give the same results.

Shigiraki-Then how are we gonna beat this kid ?

2???-Oh don't worry I found a room where I can train for 10 years in 10 days, maybe a little more. And once I do then I will not only kill the brat, I can also kill those stupid monkeys. Meanwhile you can improve what you did wrong.

Shigiraki-Ok then.

1???-While we take our time. Find more members for the league of villains.

Shigiraki-Yes sir.

The next day.

Goku-Ok so is everyone here ?

Everyone said yes to Goku's question.

Goku-Ok so today I'm gonna tell you everything. About me, where I came from, and my power,  So I need you to hold each other's shoulders. So I can show what I mean because it's very hard to explain.

The class was curious but they hold each others shoulders then Goku used the same technique on Deku and Krillin. Then the class looked like they dozed off but seconds they gain concision.

Mina-Oh my gosh. Your an alien !?

Kirishima-And you're from a world we're dinosaurs and dragons are still around !?

Iida-And have mystical orbs called dragonballs

Uraraka-And you use an energy called ki.

Goku-Yes. Deku actually had the same reaction when I showed him my memories.

Totoroki thought-That explains how Midoriya is this strong. Since Goku and Vegeta is gonna train us then I have to have them to teach me everything they know so I can prove to him I don't need his dam power.