Chater 9: The USJ attack, Deku's new transformation

Depuis le début

Deku got nervous.

Deku-What not really.

Mina-Yeah and some of the skills you learned were from Goku is that right ?

Deku-Well Yes but my quirk is different from theirs.

Kirishima-You're lucky I don't mind my quirk but I kinda wish it was little more flashy.

Deku-Well it really works in defense and offensive tactics.

Kirkshima-Thanks.

Bakugo-Hey shut up you dam extras !

Tsu-He ain't gonna get popular if he keeps talking like that.

Bakugo-I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!!!

Tsu-See.

Deku almost laughed.

Deku-Your kinda right.

Bakugo-What was that you dam nerd !

Soon they finally made it to the USJ.

Third teen-Hello everyone. Welcome to the unforeseen simulation joint or USJ for short.

Class 1-A-Kinda like Universal Studios Japan.

Uraraka-Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.

Deku-You seemed kinda excited to see Third Teen.

Uraraka-Yeah third teen is one of the best heros there is.

Deku-Huh ?

Deku walked to see what's it is.

Mr.Aizawa-Midoriya what's wrong ?

Deku-I'm sensing a dark energy source it's coming all directions.

The dark portals spawned out. And came out was some villains, Kurogiri,Shigaraki, 3 Nomus, and android 19.

Deku-Oh man that's a lot of villains.

Shigaraki-Seems All Might isn't here yet. Oh well we can still have some fun before he gets here. Kurogiri separate them.

Mr.Aizawa-Thirdteen protect the students.

But Kurogiri used his quirk separating the students.

Deku opens his eyes seeing he is in water. A shark man was gonna charged at Deku but Deku used a ki blast on him. Deku got up to the surface seeing Mineta and Tsu on a boat. Deku got on the boat and saw villains surrounding the boat. Deku got an idea. He decided to use instant transmission. He did it with everyone that was separated and got them to the entrance. When he got the final students out he saw third teen badly damaged.

Deku-What happened ?

Mina-The mist guy used Thirdteens quirk against her.

Deku-Wait where's Iida ?

Uraraka-We we're able to get him out so he can get the pro heros and maybe Goku.

Deku-Ok. Wait Mr.Aizawa's energy it's fading.

Deku went to see Me.Aizawa got face planted by one of the Nomus. Deku used 90% of One for All and mixed it with Kaioken. And did the transformation then punched the Nomu in the face. He got Aizawa and threw him to one of the students.

Shigaraki-What the hell.

Deku-Now your gonna be dealing with me cause I am here.

Shigaraki sent the 3 Nomus to attack Deku. Deku used everything he had but was shocked that they handled his attacks and strategies. The first Nomu blocked him. The second grabbed him and launched him in the air. The third slammed him to the ground. Deku then de transformed.