Entrapment

Around a year passed since the last debacle, and for her 11th birthday, Izumi was more than happy to do something on water. Water couldn't light on fire, and Izumi could rest easy, not needing to worry about being hurt. On the sea, upon the rocking cruise ship, Izumi could relax easily without a need to worry.

This was, in part, due to her accessories, especially Hades as he had nearly demanded that she kept the hell hounds fang absorbed at all times to keep safe. Mesilva responded in kind, pushing her to wear the bracelet at all times, a single thought away from wearing the whole dress. Inko as well was dragged into wearing the bracelet at all times as well.

"If I have to wear all this protection all the time, mom has to too!" That was all Inko heard before Hades and Mesilva descended on her to convince her to be safer for Izumi's and her sake.

This trip was one Izumi had wanted to go on for years. She started being fascinated with the ocean, seeing as her abode was within a stones throw away from the beach, which stretched into the endless glittery blue horizon. Hades, once hearing about this fascination, dumped nearly a ton of gold for Inko to sell. The gold was regular like the ones mined, but being 100% pure, it would sell for a lot. Especially after the government had banned the use of production-type quirks to sell such rare metals.

Placing it on the net, Inko waited for a buyer.

"Nothing yet mom?" Looking back to see Izumi, Inko smiled. "Not yet dearie. Maybe soon, but lets just wait okay?" Izumi returned a nod at that, and went on with her stuff.

Not many buyers wanted to buy such a large amount of unmarked and unlabeled gold with mysterious origins however, leading to the plans having to be pushed back to wait for a buyer. One did eventually appear, being quite interested in specifically Inko's gold, ignoring ones for better pricing. With that, the money entered Inko's account, letting her get the tickets for the cruise, and after shipping the gold off, plans began.

The cruise itself was larger than anything Izumi imagined, and the trip was intentionally slow, letting the passengers enjoy the luxury of such a ship to the full extent. The waves were sliced through as the cruise glided through the deep ocean waters.

"Look mom! Look at all the stuff to do!" Staring at the map they had been given, Inko watches fondly as her daughters eyes sparkled with the many things she could do. Before she knew it, Inko watched as Izumi ran off. "I'm going to do everything!"

Izumi enjoyed eating to her hearts delight. Mesilva worried about her getting fat. Hades though, assured her that with the hellhound bone absorbed, excess fat would be transferred to Cerberus, who was happy to be connected to Izumi.

"Cerberus is a fat deposit." Hades explained. "He wanted to give a gift, and this it. He can give or take fat from Izumi depending on her reserves, meaning she'll stay at her fit shape as long as she wants to."

All in all, Izumi wasn't going to starve anytime soon. Especially as Inko watched, concerned, as she ate her way through food at a record pace, surprising the buffet staff. Her appetite seemed to only grow as she explored how fast her stomach could digest, and how much fat she could push on Cerberus, who was happily prancing around as a certified mega-chonker at this point.

As the days wore on, Izumi took full advantage of the cruise, eating her way through too much food before enjoying the plethora of activities that could be played. Minigolf, bet-less poker, the pool, the hot tub, everything. She even made her way to the betting tables, betting on how much she could eat. Needless to say, many adults walked away wondering where all the food fit in Izumi, who was now much richer.

"How does she fit it all in her?" "I'm never going to underestimate a small girls appetite ever again..." "I can't believe she ate her bodyweight in food." Those were some of the mindless mumbles the losing adults had while walking away with their lighter wallets.