She then lost track of time while waiting on Dearra, she started to get tired but kept moving around in her seat to make sure she would stay awake. Once she finally seen Dearra's face again she couldn't tell if she was happy or sad and she wasn't going to ask.

They got back into her car and Justice headed to Dearra's apartment. "You sure you don't want to stop and get anything to eat before you go in?" Justice asked as they approached her building.

Dearra shook her head no and reached into her purse to grab her keys. "No I promise I'm fine. You know you're way nicer than I expected you to be" she laughed which was a good thing since she haven't seen Dearra smile or laugh in a while.

Justice shrugged "Never judge a book by it's cover. Don't hesitate to call me if you need me to come over or just to talk even outside of work"

Dearra gave her a hug and got out leaving Justice to feel slightly better seeing that she wasn't frowning or crying anymore.

Justice then headed home so she could get ready for lunch with her dad. When she made it home she threw her keys on the counter and sat on her couch pulling her phone out to FaceTime her friends.

Jason frowned when he seen Dessi's face come into the camera. "This ain't no group meetin' fuck outta here" he sat his phone down on the counter so they both could see that he was rolling up.

Dessi scrunched her face up and put her middle finger  up to the camera "You lucky my mother sitting here Im going to have a little respect today"

"Word? Tell ya moms I said wassup. I'm ready for the rest of the tourrr" he laughed.

"Yall annoying. Anyways, I called yall to catch up about this girl I met I feel so bad for her yall" Justice laid back on the couch with the phone above her face.

"Why you feel bad for her she a Treesh like Dessi?" Jay shook his head and Dessi got ready to say something smart back but Justice cut them off.

"No seriously yall just listen" Justice caught her friends up on the situation with Dearra although she didn't use her name and left out a few details she got the main point across. Once she was done talking she exhaled loudly after managing to get every word out so fast.

"That's Crazy.. she went to the chop shop tho right?" Jay asked and Justice furrowed her eyebrows together.

"What's the chop shop Jay?"

"You know where they get rid of the baby" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Nigga.. The clinic?" Dessi busted out laughing.

"Yeah.. you know what I meant"

Justice nodded her head and rolled over to her side "Yeah I went with her this morning. I just feel like damn someone trusted me enough to help them make a big decision like that. I mean I didn't really help I just listened and supported her through it all"

"Why you never supported me through any of my decisions" Dessi asked. Not sure if she was being serious or not Justice questioned her statement. "What decision Dessire?"

"Bro look Dessi this not about you. You probably been to the chop shop about ten times now it's only so many times somebody gone feel sad for you" Jay butted in.

"Fuck yall. I've never had an abortion before" She said and the line went silent. As both of her friends looked at her crazy.

"Now Dessire.." Justice smirked.

"Okay just that one time but that was my first and only time going" She smiled.

Justice shook her head "Exactly and when you went did I not support you? I was right by your side.  Besides you wasn't even sad or anything so that's the difference. I just felt so bad because she's young and her entire story is just a lot. She wouldn't tell me who did it though so that's kind of a question still lingering in the air"