Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)

Start from the beginning

Cora: Typical, one bump and he's broken. Please, I've had worse.

Y/n moved his arm to go half around Roxanne, not because he wanted to but it was clear she's not going anywhere and her hugging him like that was making his arm ache, so he moved it to settle behind her but he's not touching, the last thing he needs is one of these girls telling Hunter or Shawn he did something to the next generation of WWE.

Roxanne: Leave him alone CJ. He's not as hard shelled as you are.

Cora shot her a silly face with an eye roll while Roxanne stuck her tongue out to her, Y/n was really confused now, sure they argue like this all the time but never in his hotel room, this is a first and he's not really sure what to do, so he just kind of sat there and waited this out, it'll sort itself out soon enough.

Roxanne: We should try to make him feel better.

Cora moved to sit on the edge of the bed on the other side of Y/n so now he's trapped and pinned between the two girls, Y/n just looked between the two as Cora replied with a "How?", Y/n can't lie and was curious to how they'd help him, maybe order room services and chill while watching a movie or maybe they'd play a game or something, he couldn't have been more wrong.

Cora: I've got an idea.

Y/n on instinct looked back to her but was pleasantly surprised by her lips being right there to capture his in a kiss, Y/n isn't dating anyone right now and has never really tried to be, he's happy with his life the way it is right now, that also mean's it's been a little while for him since his last time, so he didn't pull away, instead used his free hand to settle at the back of Cora's neck and pull her deeper into the kiss.

Cora pushed deeper into him as her hands pressed on his chest, Y/n was so deep into the moment he forgot about Roxanne that was until he felt someone playing with the string to his sweatpants, Y/n broke the kiss with Cora to look down and saw the Prodigy now between his legs tugging on his pants trying to pull them down, Y/n and Cora smiled to each other as he lifted his hips enough to help her.

Roxanne: Wow.

Cora looked to and they girls were pleasantly surprised by the size of his cock, and he's not even hard yet, Y/n was quickly forgetting the pain though so he tossed the icepack to the side now leaning there naked with two of the cutest girls in the company looking at his cock like they just found the Holy Grail.

Cora: You might be bigger then my Ex. How big is it?

She asked while moving his cock around to get a better look, Roxanne was just smiling at it with a little bit of drool going, it's always the quite ones that are the biggest freaks, Y/n wasn't going to argue with them though and just shrugged to her question, Cora knows guys too well though and wasn't buying it.

Cora: Bullshit. All guys measure it at some point to satisfy your over worked egos.

Y/n couldn't argue with that and just chuckled but then went back to what the girls were doing as Cora gripped his cock and dropped some spit on him to make the handjob feel so much better and it did, it's already the best he's ever had, maybe it's because their co workers and that's kind of hot.

Y/n: Okay, it's 7 inches.

Cora was really happy to hear that while Roxanne was now the one to look stunned, glancing from his cock up to him, moving back to sit beside him, sitting there with a worried look on her face, Y/n smiled up to her as his hand brushed her hand behind her ear, Cora however was so happy jerking off his cock, she picked up her hand movements more and more till she had a nice pleasurable rhythm.