Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

Start from the beginning

... There's no doubt she is beautiful but he never saw her more then his wife's sister... his sister-in-law... his sister... either way, some people would see it as a type of incest, so Y/n wasn't really thinking about it, Jennifer however was and walked towards him as he looked around the room, hoping for the phone to be out in the open or something.

Jennifer: Don't worry about that, let's just spend some time together. Just you and me.

Y/n looked to her as she got closer and closer, the closer she got the more he backed away, fumbling and stumbling over his words, he isn't going to say he's never thought about it because of course he has, she's his wife's sister, he's pretty sure that Nattie has thought about screwing one of his friends at some point, actually doing it is another story though.

Jennifer: Oh come on. It'll be fun, Nattie tells me about all the nasty dirty stuff you want to do to her.

Y/n's back hit the wall as Jennifer climbed over the bed and moved closer and closer to him till she was right in front of him, her hands pressed to his chest making him inhale a deep shaky breath, Jennifer knew she could get him, Nattie's told her everything they do together, literally everything, from the kinks to the roleplay's.

Jennifer: And do you know what I do when she's told me and I'm all alone...

Y/n gulped while Jennifer looked him up and down, he never told her to stop nor did he push her away making her know that he wants her, it's not even the case that he might but he does, Y/n's hooked on her line all she needs to do is real it in, by the look of his trunks as well, her pressing against him is working the treat, so just to hammer it home, she pressed her chest to his body while looking up to him.

Jennifer: ... I touch myself. I masturbate thinking of all those dirty and naughty things you want to do to my sister but she won't let you...

Jennifer took his hand into hers and brought it to her mouth, on the way she made sure to brush his hand over her tits, Y/n's not sure if Jennifer has bigger tits then Natalya but Nattie has firmer tits, Jennifer's are more like MILF tits and their so hot, Y/n still couldn't really form words all he could do was let Jennifer suck on his fingers, the look she was giving him just made him want to bend her over right now and fuck her hard but he can't, he's still married to Natalya.

Jennifer: ... Fuck ~ It makes me so wet to hear all those nasty things. I just can't help but imagine you doing all of them to me ~

Jennifer took his hand and moved it back down her body, his damp fingers sliding past her tits and down her abdomen, Y/n watched the entire time till she cupped her pussy in his hand, Y/n could feel the heat coming from her pussy through her swimsuit and it made him even more harder then he already is, Jennifer can feel his cock twitching against her while she rubbed her brother in laws hand on her pussy.

Jennifer: ... Oh shit, that feels so good ~ Can you feel how turned on I am? Come on ~ Fuck me ~ Fuck me hard and raw right here...

Y/n's hand moved into her bathing suit all on it's own, Jennifer didn't move it or tell him too, Y/n did it all by himself, Jennifer's hands had other jobs, her left hand went to cup and rub at his covered cock, Y/n tried to hide his little moans and groans but Jennifer can still hear them, while her right hand went to the back of his neck and pulled his head towards her.

Jennifer: ... Right now ~ Fuck me ~

Jennifer whispered into his ear before giving his lobe a little nibble, Y/n hasn't done or said much other then putting his hand onto her pussy and backing against the wall, he's pretty much been a statue, Jennifer's tongue ran up the entirety of his face, knowing that he'd enjoy that and he did, she can tell by his cock twitching in his shorts, Y/n's so hard right now that it has to be uncomfortable for him, so Jennifer got an idea.