Where he went

------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO! WAIT!"

A yellow inkling yelled as he tried to run to the helicopter was flying off, without him. "OH, COD DAMN IT!!!" The inkling shouted. But they went unheard as the helicopter goes farther away, he lets out a frustrated noise and stoops on the floor. "How am I supposed to get back now... Way to go Matt..." Matt sat down looking at the dark ocean waves move with the winds. As he slowly calms down Matt remembers why he missed the helicopter in the first place.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes! We did it!"

An inkling with the hippie hair style yelled out excitedly, as an octoling was sitting on the floor out of breath. "I'm already done, this is my last shift I'm over." She says. "Maybe we can go and do turf wars?" Another octoling with a curly hair style says, "Are you crazy? I'm too tired to do anything physical!" They all laugh with each other. But the conversation goes deaf at Matt's eats. He's busy looking at some.

Two things in deep sea diving suits are collecting scraps left after the shift. He's seen them before and never got an answer he was satisfied with. Matt sneaks close and hears them talk.

"Fa doh fafa doh?"

"Rayfa ladoh, ray so' la sofa sofadoh."

"Doh' meedoh so mee."

"So so doh, doh fa fatee meedoh."

Of course he can't understand them, but they can't be Salmonids, they have legs and arms. About the same like inklings and octolings, but their heads are covered by a helmet. Putting the trash they are collecting into a bag, and by the size it's a lot. Soon a sound comes and goes, Matt didn't think much of it, too busy watching these two until it hits him.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO! WAIT!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Matt was walking around the area trying to find another way out, he also realized most of the scraps are gone but a few are still around. He spots one on the ground a big piece too. He picks it up and examines it, it's a rusty piece of metal, a feet and half long, some sides have a cut or dent in it. As he was examining it he heard something running to him, Matt was able to move out of the way and turn to look. It was one of the people in the divers suit, they were shouting something at him but he couldn't understand them. He got punched in the face knocking his helmet off. Matt growled at them before throwing his own attacks. Then a hit behind his head, he fell to the ground. Turning around looking up at the two blurry figures, as their talking fades away...

"Rayso mee doh mee? Doh'mee doh so so doh fatee fa raytee."

"Doh fa sodoh so, dohsola ray so doh so."

Who or what are they...

.

.

.