Chapter 24 Extra Alternative Proposal [End]

Start from the beginning

He Zhaoyu stayed on standby for two seconds, his first reaction was the sequelae of the car accident, and Chi Yuan lost his memory again.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, put on your clothes, and I'll take you to the hospital for a look."

He Zhaoyu still had a hazy sleeping sound, and as he spoke, he wanted to pull him. Chi Yuan slapped the back of his hand and shouted artificially, "Don't touch me!"

"Be obedient, I have to take you to see what's going on." He Zhaoyu coaxed, "We're getting married soon, don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."

"Married?" Chi Yuan stared, "I don't believe it, who are you!"

He Zhaoyu just woke up, his mind went blank, and now he feels more and more that something is wrong.

Especially Chi Yuan's sly look under the superficial panic. Acting.

He Zhaoyu was silent for a few seconds, "I am your brother, dear brother."

"..." Changing Chi Yuan couldn't do it now.

"Just kidding." He Zhaoyu took advantage of his daze, and pinched a small piece of meat on his face with two fingers, "Actually, you are my little fat chirp."

"..."

"He Zhaoyu!"

Canary became smaller and fatter, and Chi Yuan threw him down. Just about to raise his fist, He Zhaoyu held him in his arms, unable to move.

"I was scared to death." He Zhaoyu stroked his hair.

"...Okay." Chi Yuan's breath faded back, "What's there to be afraid of, it's not like I haven't lost my memory."

"I'm afraid you won't remember me."

He Zhaoyu's voice was very low, and Chi Yuan felt that he was so wronged. Although He Zhaoyu said it was okay, Chi Yuan always felt that he was a little wilted. When had his Mr. He been so weak and easy to push down?

On the one hand, Chi Yuan was happy that he cared about him, but on the other hand, he felt guilty.

In the afternoon, a package arrived at home. It was the collar he designed. It was painted before the ring and sent for production early.

It was the person introduced by his boss. Making other jewelry is normal speed, but making this kind of thing is rocket speed.

Chi Yuan thought it would be fast, but he didn't expect it to be done so quickly.

Holding the box and sneaking to the bedroom to open it, the real thing is even more beautiful than he imagined.

It was the first thing he designed for He Zhaoyu. Chi Yuan wanted to make it platinum. Later, considering the weight issue, it would cost a lot of money to make one, so I made a silver one. It is said that the more you wear it, the more shiny it will be.

Hold it in your hands and play with it, the more you look at it, the more you feel a sense of accomplishment.

"What's in your hand?" He Zhaoyu didn't know when he was standing at the door, and seeing Chi Yuan gesticulating on his neck, he already guessed what it was, but He Dazheng didn't want to believe that his wife was so dishonest.

Chi Yuan was petrified on the spot, so he couldn't just pretend to have amnesia and lie to him, and then say I made a collar for you, which was a bit too much.

He originally thought that one day He Zhaoyu was in a good mood, and if he acted coquettishly and shamelessly, He Zhaoyu would have a little chance of wearing it.

Before he could explain, He Zhaoyu walked over first, and said in confusion, "I think this design is a bit familiar..."

Except for the pain of removing the bell, this was the design of the "ring" he saw that day.

Of course, Chi Yuan didn't abandon the bell, he made a detachable one, and put it in the box.

"Listen to my sophistry!" Chi Yuan said anxiously, "The ring is also being made, but this one is faster!"

"..." He Zhaoyu looked at him for a while and then spoke slowly, "So I said I should wear it for wedding photos. Is this the thing?"

"Uh..." Chi Yuan's toes were about to break the floor, "Yes... and no... I also drew a separate design for the ring later..."

"Later? Also? Also?"

He Zhaoyu's expression changed unpredictably. After he took a look at the design, he imagined countless times in his mind how he would propose to Chi Yuan with this ring.

But now, the small circle in my mind has turned into a big circle.

And according to Chi Yuan, if it wasn't for his mistake, Chi Yuan didn't seem to have thought about painting the ring at all.

Mr. He, who is weak and easy to push down, suffered a second injury today.

"Zhaoyu, you...are you not angry?" Chi Yuan poked him carefully.

"I'm the only one who thought about getting married." Yu Bao'er felt wronged.

"Of course not, why do you think so! I think about marrying you every day!" Chi Yuan blinked his starry eyes.

"real?"

"Really!" Chi Yuan caressed the initials on the collar, and decided to go all out, "This can also propose, I'll ask you now!"

He blushed and put the collar into He Zhaoyu's hand, "If you, if you are willing, just... put it on for me." -

Oh oh~ A collar engraved with Mr. He’s initials is worn around Chi Yuan’s neck~ Oh oh~