Chapter 24 Extra Alternative Proposal [End]

Chi Yuan has gained weight recently.

The benefits of the studio are great, and one wall is dedicated to putting snacks. The boss recruited two more young people, and he would take them out to eat hazelnuts at noon every day, and even served dinner before get off work at 5:30, which was even richer than at noon.

Even if you just sit at your workstation, you will be attacked by milk tea and cake bombs from time to time.

After such a period of time, the boss couldn't get fat, but Chi Yuan was fattened by him.

One day when he came back from dinner again, Chi Yuan lay on the bed after taking a shower, rubbed his round belly, and asked worriedly, "Zhaoyu, do you think I'm fat?"

He Naonan looked at him and said, "You're okay physically. Your face is rounder, your arms are thicker, and you're fat in the most obvious places."

"..." I knew he wouldn't say anything nice. Fortunately, Chi Yuan was very capable of resisting blows and pounced on him, "You dislike me, don't you? I deliberately put on six pounds and three ounces of meat to test you." .”

"You've gained the weight of a newborn."

He Zhaoyu said a cold joke that only he himself thought was very humorous, and rubbed Chi Yuan's little face, "It's okay, you were too thin before, but now it's just right."

Chi Yuan put on a cute smile and said, "Then do you still like me?"

"I like it." There's not much to say, but Chi Yuan is very content, because He Zhaoyu has always told him the truth.

He Zhaoyu thought that this article was over, and both of them were about to go to bed. After a while, Chi Yuan suddenly sat up like a dead body: "I want to lose weight!"

He has finished drawing the design and sent it to be printed. He is afraid that if he does not control it like this, it will not look good to wear rings if his fingers are thick.

He Zhaoyu opened half of his eyes in bewilderment, "Ok, go to sleep..."

"What are you sleeping on? You have to help me!" Chi Yuan hated iron for not being steel.

"How to help……"

Why is there someone who helps to lose weight? Could it be that instead of Chi Yuan, he eats less and moves more, and then Chi Yuan loses weight?

Chi Yuan chuckled and woke up He Zhaoyu's sleeping dick with his little hands, "Exercise."

He winked, "Come with me."

It's a good way to exercise a lot and save effort.

Chi Yuan broke out in sweat after finishing, and sighed comfortably, "Hurry up and take me to wash."

"..." He Zhaoyu had a hunch that if he kept doing this, he would be the only one who lost weight.

The next day was Sunday, so he could sleep more, but Chi Yuan had a big appetite after being fed by his boss, so he got up very early to find something to eat.

After eating and going back to the room, He Zhaoyu was still sleeping. Chi Yuan looked at him for two seconds and felt that this life was really comfortable.

If you want to eat, there is it in the refrigerator, if you want to do, the handsome guy is on the bed.

He climbed onto the bed again, put his arms around He Zhaoyu and kissed him, planning to go back to sleep again.

Twenty minutes later, He Zhaoyu didn't wake up, and Chi Yuan didn't fall asleep either.

After wandering around in boredom for a while, He Zhaoyu suddenly woke up and said with a guarded look, "Where are you? Who are you and who am I?"