Chapter 15 Our Home

On the third day after submitting his resume, as soon as He Zhaoyu opened the door, Chi Yuan had been waiting for him for a long time.

He was greeted with a 90-degree bow, and the lace of the cartoon apron fluttered, "Mr. He, thank you for your hard work!"

"..." He Zhaoyu took half a step back, almost not daring to enter the door, "Be normal."

"Mr. He, change your shoes!"

Chi Yuan couldn't help but pick off his leather shoes and put on the slippers. He Zhaoyu's poor toes shrank together and he made two helpless "I'll do it myself" like a mosquito.

Chi Yuan changed in twos and twos, jumped up and wiped his hands on his apron, holding his face in his hands, blooming into a bright little flower, "Mr. He must be hungry! Do you want to eat first or me first?"

He Zhaoyu said expressionlessly, "Eat."

"Okay! Come and sit down! I'll feed you!" Chi Yuan was grinning, and his eyes couldn't hide the brilliance.

He Zhaoyu's eyes stopped on his face and he smiled, "Are you going to work?"

"Well. During the day, I was notified to go for an interview." Chi Yuan put his arms around his neck, rubbing his face against his, "Hey, why are you so nice~"

He Zhaoyu rubbed his hair, "Which company is it? How is the treatment?"

Chi Yuan has been in a hiatus since graduation, rarely drawing and painting, and the works on his resume are all from college.

He Zhaoyu was afraid that if he only invested in one company, he would be ruined and Chi Yuan's self-confidence would be damaged. What to do if Chi Yuan cried, he couldn't coax him.

Just cast the net widely, and don't know which company Chi Yuan will talk about in the end.

Chi Yuan got excited when he mentioned this. Even though he hadn't joined the job yet, he was already thinking about what a grand design exhibition he would hold in the future.

Seeing that He Zhaoyu didn't reply much, he carefully covered his mouth again. He seems to have gotten a little carried away, and He Zhaoyu doesn't like to hear that he is only thinking about his career.

He Zhaoyu guessed what he was thinking, and it was time to show the atmosphere of the overlord, "Since I have submitted your resume for you, I will definitely support your career."

He Zhaoyu exuded a dazzling light of rationality. Chi Yuan had never looked at him with such admiring eyes before, "Then...then I will go to work tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" He Zhaoyu twitched his eyebrows, "I mean...how come so soon?"

A small studio without so many cumbersome processes. And it's relatively free, you don't need to do chores, you can take orders and do it yourself, it's very suitable for practicing hands, Chi Yuan is very satisfied.

He Zhaoyu soon felt the feeling of being left out.

For example, Chi Yuan didn't have time to go to the company to hang out with him, or flirt with him through frequent phone calls or text messages. Even when He Zhaoyu came back from get off work, Chi Yuan wasn't there.

This home is so big, so empty, so deserted.

Boringly counting the grids on the floor tiles twice, Chi Yuan came back in a hurry, "Almost missed the bus."

"Why don't you drive the car?"

"Do you think it's appropriate for me to have a salary of 3,000 yuan and drive a car worth 3 million yuan?" Chi Yuan threw himself into his arms, "I haven't seen you for a day, please let me hug you."

But last shift seemed to be a different person again. I was used to lounging at home, and only when I went out did I realize the value of time. Hurry up for kisses and hugs, and hurry up to say what you miss.

He Zhaoyu was still a little bit resentful at first, but being hugged by him felt very good again. Thinking that I can accompany him now, Chi Yuan immediately jumped away again, "I haven't painted for a long time and my hands are raw, I'm going to practice, you go to bed first, okay?"

He Zhaoyu: "Okay."

"I feel so wronged, poor kid," Chi Yuan kissed him on the face a few times like a chicken pecking at rice, "Then I'll go to the study and you can sleep on your own, okay?"

He Zhaoyu turned his head awkwardly, "I'm not a child."

He Zhaoyu, who was not a child, lay with Chi Yuan's bear for half an hour, then firmly opened the study door.

"Still not asleep?"

"Suddenly want to read." He Zhaoyu took a book casually, and Chi Yuan pursed his lips and snickered.

As I was drawing, I received an email. The boss is a night owl and has no concept of time. When he saw the list that Chi Yuan made, he sent it to him.

Chi Yuan clicked on it and saw that his blood had cooled down a lot since he had just started working.

On the surface was an ordinary customer list, the customer sent a photo of himself, and wanted to order a necklace, and the pendant was a Q-version portrait of the photo.

He Zhaoyu floated behind him at some point and asked, "New list?"

"Well... I don't want to do it."

"Why?"

Chi Yuan held the pen in his mouth in a daze, and casually made up a reason, "I don't like customers with single eyelids."

"..."

He Zhaoyu didn't want to interfere too much, but he still wanted to tell Chi Yuan that the workplace was not about random things.

"Chi Yuan, you can't be so willful..."

"He's my fiancé."

He Zhaoyu was stunned for a few seconds, "You're right, I don't like people with single eyelids either."

"Jealous?" Chi Yuan turned around and scratched his chin.

He Zhaoyu firmly supported the vinegar vat by himself, and said duplicity, "It's okay."

"Before my family had an accident, the two families made an oral agreement. Later, when my father had such a big accident, his family has always been an ostrich. I think it should be nothing like this..."

Who wants to be involved in such a big mess?

Chi Yuan doesn't blame anyone, but the appearance of this person will remind him of all the bad things in the past.

"It doesn't count now." He Zhaoyu held back for a long time, and said such a comforting word.

"It didn't count." Chi Yuan scratched his fingers, "It's just that I was at your house before and had no contact with the outside world. Now that this list appears just after joining the job, it means that he may...have been looking for me?"

Chi Yuan looked at He Zhaoyu and wanted to ask him to help him analyze. The latter said calmly, "I thought this was our home."

Chi Yuan was stunned for a moment, then said, "Yes, yes...I said it wrong..."

"Anyway, I think we should meet with him and talk things through. What do you think?"