"You and Aaron are so cute." Wendy tells me as we walk. "Did you see how protective he got when we said we would take you out?!" Bella adds on.

"He just gets nervous I think. I don't have the best track record defending myself, or drinking." I tell them, which is true.

I should ask him to teach me self defense. He seems like he knows a thing or two, or maybe his muscular self is deceiving and he actually sucks at fighting. Ick.

Just kidding.

"Don't worry, I'm the DD and I will look after all of you guys." Alexis assures me. "Now, let's get you into some sparkly ass outfit to make Aaron flip his shit!"

When we get back to Wendy's room, I am surprised when Vivi is there sitting in a chair, also in a cute little outfit. Is she coming?

"Viv come help get her dolled up." Alexis says to her. She lifts her head from her phone and stares at me for a second, then looks right back at her phone.

Alright.

I stand and let the girls scramble through the closet picking out different outfit combos for me until they find one they like.

They decide on a very sparkly skirt and crop top set that looks very very pretty, but also very very small. They all have on very small outfits, each one somewhat matching the others.

"I don't know if that is going to fit." I say, holding up the skirt which looks like it could be a headband.

"It's stretchy, just try it on." Bella tells me.

Ok then.

When I take off my shirt and am in a sports bra, Bella pauses me, "You gotta wear something lacy underneath." She starts digging through a drawer.

This room looks like a hurricane just came through it.

"Here ya go." She hands me a black bra and panty set that is extremely lacy and pretty see through.

I change and put on the sparkly outfit, feeling one billion thousand percent insecure.

It is tight. So tight it hugs around my butt and even leaves some out if I don't tug down on it. The top is pushing my boobs up and I can't tell if it's supposed to be like that or if it's just way too small. Almost all of my stomach is showing, reminding me how I am not nearly as skinny or fit as the rest of the girls.

"Oh my gosh!" Bella pretends to faint. "Aaron is going to love it so much and hate that you're wearing it out even more!"

"I don't know guys..." I trail off, feeling completely naked. No way I can go out like this. I mean the rest of them have similar outfits on, so maybe I am just being dramatic, but I have never ever worn something this small.

Nick would forbid me from going out if he saw me. I almost laugh at the thought of his reaction to this outfit. Aaron also probably wouldn't love me going out in this, I mean I wouldn't want him going out shirtless.

"Everyone there will be dressed like this. And you look hot. Come on you're in Greece!" Wendy tells me, "Vivi doesn't she look hot?"

Vivi glances up once more and looks at me. "I guess."

"That's a yes." Wendy says to me. "Now let us do your makeup!" I am ushered to a vanity chair.

"Not a lot okay?" I ask.

"Got ya ma'am." Says Alexis. They put on some mascara, blush, and eyeliner, then put glittery highlighter on my face like it's on theirs. We are all very matchy.

While my makeup was being done, Bella had braided some of my hair into a half up half down thingy, and pulled out a few strands to frame my face. "All that is left is heels."

After I am put into a little too high of heels, I think I'm ready. I still am pretty uncomfortable in this outfit, but I don't want to be the one who is difficult and goes and changes.

I am a bad role model. Don't succumb to peer pressure kids.

"Now time to get so drunk and finally make a move on the hot ass bar tender." Bella says as we all sit outside around a table. She sets a bag down and takes out several bottles of different types of alcohol.

Now, I have done my research since I have gotten drunk in the past. I learned that drinks are like 5% alcohol, and that I can have three of them until I feel tipsy but not crazy wasted. So that's what I will do, have three drinks. That's it.

Vivi lays out glasses for everyone and people start filling themselves up drinks. I fill my glass to the top with something called fireball.

"Damn Lina, isn't that a lot to start?" Wendy asks me. I am confused at this, since each of them also have a full glass of seltzers, I just got the cinnamon one instead. "No?" I say back.

"Fuck yeah! Let her have a whole ass cup of fireball. We are getting wasted!" Bella cheers.

I take a sip of my drink, completely being thrown off by how strong it is. I almost throw up. After the first sip, I get used to the taste, though.

I'm not getting drunk. Just my three drink limit.

1618 words

ALSO I have written up to chapter 65 already and I have just been releasing 1/2 a day, but would y'all rather me post more a day or continue to spread it out? Let me know :)