Dinner

My boyfriend and I were getting ready to go out to dinner with a few of our friends.

"Ugh I wish we didn't have to go" I complained to him.

"We can't bail last minute" he replies.

"I know but it's going to be so boring" I say, pulling off my pajama pants and top to put on a dress.

"I know how we can make it more fun" he says, turning around to grab a box from his drawer.

In the box he revealed a small pink vibrator and a remote.

"Babe. We can't" I said, pushing the box away.

"Yes we can, bend over. Now." He said, as I bend over. He inserted the toy into my cunt and I stood back up.

He turned on the remote and I was immediately sent to a different planet.

"Fuckkkkk I can't do this" I said as I slid on my dress.

"You're going to have to" he replies, turning the intensity up.

We both finished getting ready, he turned it off while I did my makeup but as soon as we got into the car he turned it back on.

"Shit, babe" I moaned from the passenger seat.

"Hold it in baby girl" he said to me.

"I can'ttttt" I replied.

"I need you in me babe" I said, trying to grab the remote from him however this only made him turn the intensity up more.

Once we got to the restraunt, I did the best I could to hold in my moans but it was so hard.