Chapter Two

"Never in my twenty two years of my life I have seen this much of people crazy for me." Cole said as he sat down.

"Really?" I asked.

"No it honestly been going on since I was born and I don't hate the fame but it is the fucking paparazzi." He said.

"Are you ever going to take that stupid disguise off?" Jonathan questioned.

Cole was wearing a hat, sunglasses and fake mustache also had on a weird outfit.

Cole chuckled and took a sip of his drink. "And have people knowing where I am and not respect my privacy then no."

"We don't want that to happen but honestly you look really stupid in that outfit." Jonathan said while laughing.

Cole rolled his eyes at him and then looked at me. "Hey man how are you doing?"

"I am doing good how about you?" I asked.

"It is good and honestly I am thinking about going back to therapy because if I don't then a re-"

"Yeah we don't really want that to happen again." I said, remembering the incident that happened back in early 2012.

"Don't worry I am never going back to that but it is just the stress from everything." He said.

"Well it wasn't never going to be easy." I said.

"Yeah that is true."

My phone started ringing and it was a video call from Sammy so I answered the call.

The video call showed that he was sitting  on the couch shirtless and the sound of the tv was heard.

"Must be fun being at home all day recovering from an injury." I joked.

"It is not bad though but damn I wish I was there bowling with you guys."

"You are not missing anything because Jonathan sucks at it. " Cole said.

Me and Sammy laughed while Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"Don't listen to him because I don't." Jonathan said.

"Just admit that you are a sore loser." Cole said.

"That I won't even admit at all." Jonathan replied.

"Of course you won't." I mumbled.

"Damn can someone tell Cole to take the disguise off, he looks so damn ridiculous in it." Sammy said.

"There is a good reason for it okay." Cole stated.

"Well it is stupid." He said.

"Anyway let's talk how Sammy is planning a wedding in the fall of 2015 when he could do it in the spring." Jonathan said.

"Having an wedding in the fall is better that's all I am going to say and  besides we are both busy in the spring anyway." Sammy spoke.

"Also we are planning to have the wedding in November." He continued as well.

"I am going to the restroom, I will be right back." I said.

I hands my phone to Cole and then went to the restroom to find out that there is a long line.

I didn't want to wait that long so I decided to hold it in and wait until I get home.

As I turned around and walked away from the area, someone bumped into me.

"Geez watch where you are going jackass."  The random guy said before leaving.

"Damn we are just going to pretend that you didn't bumped into me first wow okay." I mumbled.

I am guessing that he heard me because he was giving me an death glare before walking away.

I mentally rolled my eyes and went back to where my cousins was at.

***************
"That was quick." Cole said.

"The line was too long so I didn't even go and this annoying guy got on my nerves." I says.

He was kind of hot though, but I am not going to say that.

"Okay." He said, handing me my phone and Sammy was still in the call.

"So what were you guys talking about when I was gone?"

"Can someone in her fifties have another kid?" Jonathan asked.

"Depends on a miracle I guess but wait Sammy is your mom pregnant again.?" I ask.

Back in late 2012, his mom was pregnant with her fourth child, so I am not surprised that she is again.

"No, she is not and why is my mom the only person in her fifties to come up in your mind for that?"

"You know why Sammy."

"Shut up Cole."

"Damn say my name louder so people can know where I am." Cole said in a sarcastic tone.

Sammy was about to say something but the sound of the door being closed in the background, and he looked away from the video call to see who it was and I knew who it was because of the smile on his face.  She said hi to us then gave Sammy a peck on the lips before going to another room to do something.

There is something about love that I don't even understand at all like it sometimes ends up in a good way or bad way.