BreakUp

"Hi girl, you trynna come ove?" Lia says on the other side of the phone.

You sigh sadly," I-I, don't feel good, you know?" You said about the urge of crying but hold it in.

You missed tony badly and it hurted and was sad also. He was your first everything, kiss, date, first time falling inlove, first time doing it.

You couldn't get him off your mind at all. The things he said to you still hurts, the argument that went off.

Still wish he could come back and apologize for the way Tony speak to you, but he came back. Tony stop calling you, ignoring you, acting different. And stop talking to you.

Tony stop talking to your parents and friends, it's like your not even there too him. It's like a ghost he doesn't see, Tony been ignoring you for the past 4 months.

The argument happen a week ago but he stop talking to you a long time.

You don't know why...

"Girl, Raphael going to be there." You throw the tissue off your bed before replying." I'm not going still.." You said hanging up.

You cried again and agin until Eventually , you went to sleep. The headache was killing you so you stop mad think but every single time you think, it's only about him...

-

Fit:

Fit:

Five hours go by, you heard a knock on your door but was still sleeping. At first it was a soft
knock but then it started to be aggressively.

You got up and open the door," WHAT?" You yelled at them.

"Peanut, we was just checking up on you." Hearing Pooh calling your nickname and said that. You move to the side and let them in.

"Tony not he- omg!" You said getting irritated that your ex boyfriend was here. You rolled your eyes and went to your room.

"JENNA!" Russell screamed your name was you slammed your door. You got on your bed laying on your stomach as your arms was underneath your chin.

You didn't feel like seeing or touching tony at all. You wanted to be alone and you was still embarrassed at how tony was treating you infront of the boys and everybody.

After thinking, hearing a knock on the door. You still didn't move." Come in." You groan as they came in.

The closed the door back and sat down." Look, I know you mad at m- what are you doing here? You cut Tony off.

Tony tired grabbing you but you move to the side about to cry." I thought you told me to stay away from you?! And leave you alone right?" You said.

"So I'm giving you it. Since you want to be a playboy in the school right?" You mocking him as he held eye contact.

"Let me explain! I stop talking to you because... I don't even know, okay! I was just mad and I took it all out on you, I apologize for doing that." Tony said.

You scoffed as tears comes down your face. You was disappointed that he wanted to break up because he was mad?!

It doesn't make sense at all. So you shove him before saying," Fuck you." You said trying to calm down as you grab your jacket and left the room.

"Wait, baby hear me out!" Tony says following you behind as you walk downstairs.

"There's nothing need to explain and stop following me!" You shouted as you was grabbing for your door but Tony stop you.

You sighs trying to calm your anger down, the four boys watched y'all and didn't say nothing just waited for the first move.

"Tony I'm not going to say it again. Can. You. Move. Away. From me!" You said crying as you tried moving him away.

He grabs your arms and put you in a hug." Yo, I need a minute or two. Can you leave us alone right fast?" Tony said sadly.

They got up and patted your back and Maura's kissed your forehead." We love you sis." They said warming your heart.

"I love y'all more." You said crying in tony chest as your heard the door close.

"Baby, let me explain." Tony said.