Interviewing Hi-Five

"Hello and it's ya girl china and today we have hi-five!" You says cheering them on with the audience.

You greet them by hugging them." Hello nice to meet you boys." You says turning back from them and sat down.

"So firstly we would like to know about the album? Right?" You says looking in the crowd seeing that they was screaming.

"So how is the album going lately?" You said giving them your microphone. Shannon had answer for the boys while they was scared.

"The.. the album going good really, actually we did five songs right?" Shannon said looking over at them and they nodded they heads.

"Yea it was quick for me." Shannon give tony the mic a-bit while they all looks at you but you can feel that they was looking at your body since you was wearing this.

" Shannon give tony the mic a-bit while they all looks at you but you can feel that they was looking at your body since you was wearing this

You also had a body like this but your butt is big, like Selena Quintanilla.

You move some of your straighten hair that touch your back out of your face and put it behind your ear.

You smiled before getting the mic from Shannon." That's amazing. I don't even think I can do five songs all in one day." You said as you all laughed.

"Well I'm glad the album doing good so how are you guys doing? You look a bit nervous being on this show.." Adding a smile at the end you gave the mic to Marcus.

He chuckle licking his lips before adding a comment." That's kinda funny that you ask but we actually is nervous like really nervous." You nodded your head.

Remembering you all was supposed to sit down in y'all chairs."Oh god! I forgot to let us sit in our chairs." You shook your head slapping the top of your forehead as the crowd laughs at you.

"I'm sorry, let's go sit in our sits while we ask and answer questions, Hm?" You said and the boys nodded they heads smiling.

"Ladies first.." You heard Russell says smirking and you walk in front of them and sat in your sit waiting for them as well.

"Awe how sweet.. okay so we have games, do you boys every what this show right?" You said softly but confused.

"Y-yea we did.. We play games right with some girls?" Tony said.. you can tell he was shy around you already.. well all of them.

You smiled before grabbing the mic and sit up." Ok so who wants to go first?" You said seeing many hands up.

You got nervous turning around to them before walking up to treston and whispering in his ear so he can hear what you saying.

"You go first, you look confident." Looking back up meeting with his doe eyes. He was shy too. He then smiled grabbing the mic.

As treston walks to the crowd, you hide Behind the three boys seeing that tony look back smiling at yo upshot before looking forward.

"You must be tony, right? Tony Thompson?"'You said softly looking at tony. God he was really a pretty boy in your eyes.

You found him adorable, cute and pretty. He looked kind too and sweet. Them was the five words you can describe him. Oh he he is good at dressing and is very tall.

Like around 5'11 and I'm 5'2.

"Yes.. yes I am, you must be.." He says shaking your hand while looking into your eyes." Im china, nice to meet you all and you." You says smiling.

Turning around and greeting and talking with all four boys.

You walk up to treston and the girl he picked then grab the mic out his hand softly." Ok so this is your pick. Ight we have couple of games for you guys." You said.

"I'm playing but spin the wheel and you both will see what to do." You says smirking at him before pulling them to the wheel.

Treston spin the wheel.

-

"Mane that was hard. Never doing that again in my life.." You said leaving from the stage. You was nervous about meeting Hi-Five.

It was amazing but scared at the same time. Never thought in your life you would be able to meet one of your favorites.

Somebody tap your shoulder, stopping your tracks. You turn around smiling." Yes?" Looking up to see Marcus and Russell smiling down at you.

"My boy over there wants your number, shorty." Russell says making you chuckled and responding.

"Shorty? And who wants my number?" Russel bits his lip and pointing at tony seeing that tony was nervous and kinda embarrassed.

"Oh him.. we'll here is my number, and tell him to call me around 8pm because I will be busy all day today." You said writing your number down on his arm since Russell pulls his sleeve up.

You was finished and they gave you a side hug to you." Thank you ma. Enjoy ya day." Marcus says winking at you.

You blushed before turning around shyly, "China! We need you in the office right now." Your manger said calling you.

You turn around and waved at them smiling." BYE!" Putting your arm down, you ran inside the backstage door.

"Yes?" Softly saying playing with your hair and sat down fixing the shirt that you had made two years ago.

"Hi-Five gave you some flowers and they numbers. They told me to give it to you when you go back stage." She said smiling.

You snicker, blushing you responded," awe they is adorable.." You grab the flowers smiling them.