《21》Future Plans

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Something like that...it sometimes can be referred to as innate domains for Jujutsu Sorcerers," Haru explains, "I meet the previous user of the King's Eyes, he appeared before me,"

Hiruma is shocked to hear this. 

"Apparently there were more before me and they all keep themselves hidden inside this innate domain," Haru thought back at the doors she saw, each and every one of them was unique in their own way. She wondered if the rest of the users would soon make themselves known to her...but she had a gut feeling that it wouldn't be happening any time soon. 

"Oh wow...seems like a whole party in there," Hiruma jokes, trying to liven up the mood. He looks over at Haru, "Did you learn anything?"

Haru sighs at this, going over to ruffle her hair, "That's the issue here...I didn't learn shit,"

Hiruma felt utterly hopeless for not being able to help her out. He didn't understand the world she lived in, it was hard for an outsider like him. He has tried to do his research but there was not much. It was only hard because the Jujutsu world was something that was hidden away from the real world. 

Haru looks away, "He says that 'time will be my guidance'...bullshit...he's not telling me anything. But the question here is why? What exactly are they hiding?"

Haru thought about Gojo as well, who was also keeping something to himself. She felt infuriated. Why was everyone turning her into a blind corner? What exactly was she not supposed to know? 

"Do they not trust me?" Haru questions, feeling somewhat burdened by that fact. Was that the reason?

Hiruma looks at her, feeling his chest tighten. He knew she was beating herself up thinking like that, and he was unable to do something about it. Because he himself wasn't a Jujutsu Sorcerer. All he could do was reassure her with his words, "Hm...maybe he's protecting you from something,"

Haru frowns, looking a bit annoyed, "Protecting me from what exactly?"

Hiruma shrugs, looking up at the stars, "It could be anything really. Perhaps whatever he knows, he does not want you to know for your safety,"

He looks back at Haru, his navy blue eyes meeting her hazel ones, "Haruka, there are just things in life that are better not known...for our wellbeing, for our sanity,"

Haru stares at the detective, thinking about his words. Despite having a point, Haru still thought otherwise. 

"It's better being hurt than being ignorant," Haru whispers, looking away. 

Hiruma softly smiles, knowing well how stubborn she is, "Sometimes ignorance can be a bliss,"

Haru does not respond this time, knowing that part of what he is saying is true. And a part of her wanted to be ignorant about the things surrounding her. Her mind wanted to find peace in that, but her heart was betraying her. Haru wanted to know the truth. Who are the Andōs? What is their goal?

And...what was Gojo hiding from her?

.

.

.

.

.

"What?"

Haru was currently preparing lunch for her and Hiruma when she got an unexpected call from her younger cousin. She was so surprised that she answered her phone on the 1st ring. Megumi never called, so she was excited--

"I'm okay...well Itadori got hurt but not badly," Megumi reassures from the other line, knowing well she would worry. He looks back at his classmates, who stare at him in the distance, he tries to move away out of line of sight. The three were currently on a mission about Yasohachi Bridge. He was wondering if Haru would check up on Tsumiki.