《7》Nowhere to Hide

cover art by h0pe.lez

.

.

.

.

.

(THIS CHAPTER WILL TAKE PLACE BEFORE JJK ANIME)

There was no doubt about the title that Haru addressed the blue eye sorcerer before her. His physique, his radiating confidence, this powerful cursed energy...and those eyes.

This man was the rumored Six Eyes

This man was the rumored Six Eyes...Gojo Satoru.

It's not like she could ignore someone like him, especially after her father went through all the trouble of warning her of the said sorcerer. So there was no mistaking him after learning so much about him. Gojo Satoru, the user of both the Six Eyes and Limitless that was inherited by his family, the Gojo Clan. His birth alone was the cause of his Clan to hold the power of balance between Curses and Sorcerers. And his family currently sits on top of the hierarchy of Jujutsu Sorcerers as he is the sole heir.

'So this is Gojo Satoru...just my luck,' Haru narrows her gaze at him, still not making a move to turn fully his way. She glances around her area, 'There's nowhere for me to escape him...especially those damn eyes,' She clicks her tongue harshly, making the white-haired man jerk slightly as a visible question mark quirks around his happy-go-lucky face.

'Damn it! Jujutsu Sorcerers are soo annoying..!!' She irks, going over to ruffle her hair around. On the other hand, the Sorcerer tilts his head unknowing of her distressed look.

Haru had nowhere to go, and her only option here was to confront him. She scoffs, flashing him a sting eye, "The man blessed by the heavens, what brings you here in this humble establishment?" Her voice was laced with notable sarcasm, raising a brow mockingly at the sorcerer. She was not going to hide her irritated mood.

Gojo laughs at this, quite amused by her daring manners. It was expected on her part, especially with the complicated history their Clans both shared. But that wasn't stopping him from approaching her.

"I'm just here to see the user of Eyes of the King in the flesh~" Just as he's about to take a step closer when a hoarse voice stops him dead in his tracks.

"Not.another.step."

The voice was deep, growling even by how low it was. Before their eyes...appeared to be a silhouette of a tall man. He wore a woven hat that covered half of his face, wrapped with a traditional kimono and hakama wear. The Curse had his katana drawn out and pointing dangerously at the blue-eyed sorcerer.

 The Curse had his katana drawn out and pointing dangerously at the blue-eyed sorcerer