Chapter 4:Hell Hath No Furry Like A Woman Scorned

Lilith pov:

The mortal realm. . . . Is beautiful just like I remember. I look to the left and float toward Zeldris and Fraudrin. Gloxinia looked bored as always but I could see the excitement in his dark eyes" How come we were the only ones that came over" he said flatly with an undertone of amusement. Fraud answered quickly as I gazed at him, picking up Azrael as he looked around in awe." I wasn't able to get a lot of blood from the goddess apostle" he said folding his arms. I sighed and held Azrael on my curvy hip," Well now that won't do. I thought I told you to get as much as possible. It doesn't matter if that thing died, you know" I said with a disappointed pout." My apologies my goddess that traitor stopped me so I got as much as I could but I'm glad to see him in good health" Fraudrin said calmly yet quickly. The ground under me cracked as he spoke of HIM. Fraudrin in begun to sweat slightly." Calm yourself, sister. Save your energy. In all due time, we shall get our revenge" Zeldris said calmly with a cruel smirk. I let out a sigh zoned out the conversation and held on tighter to Azrael. He looked up at me and smiled. His wide eyes were full of wonder and curiosity. "- We can rest when we arrive" Zeldris said putting his hand on my shoulder. ( Lilith was in a settled position floating a few feet off the ground)

I looked at him and nodded my dark wings spreading and blasting off in a strong gust of wind and power. Azrael squealed in happiness" Faster Mommy faster"!!!! I chuckle and double my speed. He laughed and squealed as changed his position so it looked like he was flying below me. Holding his waist he flapped his little wings. A smile and a laugh rose from me. Our long hair flaps in the cool wind. As soon as the castle came into sight. I slowed down and tucked Azrael in my arms.

As we landed, I looked at the overgrown plant surrounding it. As we talked I handed Azrael over to Gloxinina." So Meliodas did this but for what reason? I sense a large amount of magical energy." I questioned a serene look on my face. But inside I was burning, that draft bastard. Zeldris looked at me and placed a hand on my back. I looked him in the eye "Calm". I need to get myself together. I let out a deep breath and let my shoulders slump." Bottom line is, we should try to get as much power back and rest" Derieri said aloof and bored. I sighed and sat on a high branch of the plant. Looking down I see Azrael using Galand as a climbing frame, laughing as the tall demon tries to catch him. A gentle smile rose to my lips as I whispered a small spell." Eye of Gaia" The black star-shaped mark glowed purple and grew lines down my eyes to my chin. The mark opened to an eye before my blanks out. I focus my energy on the one I felt. 'Fairy kings forest' I thought as I saw the Albion and a little fairy. 'Hmm, he must be the new fairy king' I watched as he destroyed it protecting his home and people.' Very nice indeed' I thought calmly undoing the spell and tuning in on the conversation. Floating down, I hover next to Galand and grab Azrael. " It appears that an Albion has been destroyed, two of them actually in separate locations," Fraudrin said blankly staring out at the land before us. I roll my eyes and move over to Zeldris, calmly hovering legs crossed with Azrael in my lap. Zeldris looked slightly surprised Who cares about them, anyway? Cause to me, they're nothing more than ancient toys," Melascula said uncaringly as Galand laughed loudly beside her. Azrael glanced at him curiously "Momma why is Grandpa Galand laughing"? I side-eye Galand uncaringly" he's just going senile little moon don't worry about him" I whisper as Zeldris smirks at my comment." What is it you find so funny" Melascula asked." Who'd ever imagined that even now, there'd still be people daring to stand against the demon race?" Galand questioned amused clutching his metal fist. "Right, let's go," he said standing up. I looked over at him questioningly "You're not considering heading out there" Melascula asked slightly shocked at the old demon. "why not, it would be a perfect warm-up. or do you think they could defeat me?" Galand said cockily laughing. " you arrogant old fool," I said glaring at the Galand as Zeldris teleported over to him." have you forgotten that it was this kind of arrogance that led to us being sealed away in the first place"? Zeldris questioned firmly. Galand smirked proudly "Well memory loss in old men can be quite severe". Gloxinia pocked him from his green cocoon" So, what direction are you going to take"? Galand put his hand on his chin in thought as Zeldris sighed. "For a minute about northwest of here, there were power levels double that of the Albion's. The other seemed to self-destruct as if its power slammed back into itself, " Gloxinia said as the vine pointed in the direction he felt the energy from. " Yes I felt it too but my question is are you positive you can handle going out" I said calmly looking at the arrogant old man. Galand laughed" Of course I can," he said proudly as he patted Gloxinia's head thanking him before blasting off. I sigh loudly" Keep the death at a minimum. That old bastard will be the death of me one day".