Enemy

Edit: changed title
I'm writing this while serving food at church rn 💀💀

I'm fr writing gay in a place that hates gays 😭

I'm only here because my grandma wants me to be soooo

Might as well get something done 🤭🤷‍♀️

Pav pov

After miles drags me to class he decides to give me a lecture for being stupid. "Dude are you crazy?! You can't just go around arguing with everyone!!" He whisper yells "he called me a pipsqueak! I wasn't gonna let that slide!" I hiss in response and he face palms.

"Look I get that you are frustrated but don't do that EVER again dude." He reprimands softly "but-" I started before getting cut off by him "no buts. You have to promise that you'll never do that again"
"Ok ok I promise" I huff and roll my eyes.
"Good." He looks at me a moment longer before facing forwards.

Let me tell you one thing, algebra is fucking stupid, there I was, on my very first day of school, struggling with dumbass integers. I look over to miles and poke him "hm?" He hums quietly, not even looking up from his paper. "Dude I need help- none of this makes sense-" I whisper and he chuckles "no worry's this is easy for me, I'll help" he says with a smile and I get embarrassed.

At my old school math was hard, but not nearly this hard. He leans over and looks at my paper "question 4? Dude that's the easiest one!" He laughs and I feel my face heat up with embarrassment "can you help or not?" I say harshly "chill dude I'll help." He says in response and begins to explain it to me.

((Dufe I sweer to gof I jjust hafd for ccuos of coffey amd my hnfds are fuckifng shacinf I nead to take a braek frim writthim)
(Mmys braim is haphy(

( ok I'm back and holy fuck I am having the worst caffeine crash of my life)

Ok maybe I exaggerated a bit when I said that Algebra is 'fucking stupid' because it's not as hard as I thought after I figured it out. So picture this, I'm sitting in class doing my work after miles explained it and all the sudden I hear the door open and Mrs Johnson yell at somebody "Hobie Brown your late!" I turn to see who's Shes yelling at and....

"Oh your kidding..." I mumble under my breath. It was the punk that called me a pipsqueak. I feel myself tense up and miles puts his hand on my shoulder. "Pav.... Don't do anything stupid...." He reminds me as I glare at 'hobie brown' "I won't..." I said but I could tell he wasn't convinced. Hobie notices me as he goes to sit down and gives me a harsh look.

I roll my eyes and get back to work. Soon enough the bell rings and we go to our next class, which unfortunately miles wasn't in, so we go out separate ways for now. As I'm sitting in the science class working on something random, somebody places a hand oh my desk. I look up to see....

'God damn it' I think to myself as I see Hobie. "Ey pipsqueak, where's ya' little friend now?" He speaks in a harsh British accent that makes me squirm slightly.
"Go away." I hiss quietly, doing my best to sound threatening but failing, making the punk chuckle. "I'll do what eva' the 'ell I want, yeah?" He grabs my chin and forces me to look up at him "don't be shy, finish ya' sentence, little man." I look up at him confused "...huh?"

"From earlier, what are you gonna do, pipsqueak?" He spoke slyly. Hearing him call me pipsqueak again made me beyond mad, but I promised miles I wouldn't do anything stupid. "Leave me alone." I say as I turn my attention back to my assignment, and to my surprise, he walks away.

The bell rings soon after and i look at my schedule. 'Lunch time finally!!' I think with a smile before heading to where Gwen showed me the cafeteria was. I get my food and sit down with miles and her. "Hey guys!" I speak loudly to be heard over the commotion. "Hey Pav! How's your first day so far??" Gwen asks with a smile "pretty good actually... we'll accept for this one guy who keeps bothering me.... I think his name is hobie?" I speak before taking a bite of the (might I say terrible) school food.

Gwen look up from her tray "really? I know that guy, he's in my band class. I'm gonna kill him.... What happened? Did he hurt you?!" He starts her sentence off in an aggravated tone but it quickly turns into worry. "No he didn't, I just bumped into him in the hall and he called me a pipsqueak and then during last period he was being rude sooo....." I trail off and Gwen takes that as a sign to speak again "ok well if anything happens then tell me and I'll beat him up" she grins and puts her hands on her hips.

I giggle quietly "sure you will." I say sarcastically "yup! Me and miles will!" She speaks confidently "wait me?!" Miles looks up from his food with a half nervous half shocked look. "Yup! You heard me!" She says as she elbows him playfully and I laugh. "You don't have to do that miles don't worry" I reassure him before taking another bite of my food.

After lunch was history, which was boring af, all we did was watch a video and take some notes off of it, but hey I'm not complaining because I'm fine with doing no work. I could notice hobie glancing up at me every now and again, it kinda freaked me out....I pretty much just read through his class until the bell rang again.

Next period was free period, thank god because I was feeling pretty tired by now. I met up with miles and Gwen in the hallway and we talked for a while before Gwen suddenly remembers that she needs to set up her drums for band class and asks for one of us to help, which miles offers to in a millisecond. I grin at how stupidly head over heels he is for her.

.
.
.
.

'Now what?' I think to myself as they walk off. As I'm about to turn around and walk away myself I feel myself get pinned to the wall, I look up to see (you guessed it) hobie brown. I squirm, trying to get out of his grip but failing. "Aw not so tough now are ya'?" He says with a sinister chuckle that sent shivers down my spine. "H-hey! Let me go!" I demand quietly but to no avail.

He smirks, clearly amused at my struggles. "Sorry I don't listen ta' nerds." He teases, only making me more frustrated. "I'm not a nerd! Leave me the hell alone dude!" I hiss which makes his smirk widen. "No thanks, don't wanna, I'd rather mess with ya'" He adjusts his stance slightly, making sure I can't move or get away.

I try to speak but I can't, I felt like I was in a trance, he takes notice and his smirk widens even further "what's 'matter? Cat got ya' tongue?" I finally collect my thoughts enough to speak "let go of me, you lanky ass bitch." I speak harshly and he laughs "or what? You'll beat me up? I'd like to see ya' try, pipsqueak."

I was about to speak again but was suddenly interrupted "HEY GET THE HELL OFF OF MY FREIND!!" I hear Gwen shout and both me and hobie jump "relax mate, was just 'bouta leave" he speaks calmly, besides clearly not expecting her. He removes his arms from me and walks away like nothing even happened.

Gwen runs up to me with miles following closely behind her. "Pav! Are you ok?! I swear to god the next time I see that guy I'm gonna...." "Relax Gwen I'm fine, don't worry" I cut her off with a soft smile and she smiles back, although I can tell she's still mad. After a few seconds of silence the bells rings, signaling the end of free period.

(I had another random burst of motivation so you guys get another chapter 😀)
(Update on the caffeine crash, I threw up 🥲 but that didn't stop me from posting this! Hope you enjoyed!)

Words: 1422