•Part twenty one

Friday 16th May 2008, 12am

Your mother, brother, bridesmaids, and maid of honour walked you out of the bridal suite and down to the entrance of the beach where your wedding was being held. You took a sneak peak at how it looked, and it was beautiful.

There was an adults only part of the hotel by the beach which you would be staying in whilst Mason made his way to the alter before you. On the beach was where the actually wedding ceremony would be held.

Many rows of white foldable chairs were laid along the sand, splitting in half for a white carpet to be placed. You would walk down the carpet to the small patio, an arch was sat on top of that as well as a stand for the priest that was officiating the wedding.

The archway had red, pink and white flower bundles going all around it, branches and leaves joining them. Red and pink rose petals were sprinkled evenly down the bit of white carpet you would be walking on.

The entire ceremony looked amazing, you had a beautiful view of of the ocean and the nearby cliffs and mountains.

"Are you ready for this?" Alicia asked you as all of you stepped into the adults only bit.

"I'm so nervous, Alicia, but I couldn't be any more ready to get married." You said.

"You can do this, I believe in you." She said and held onto your hands.

"I cannot believe you're getting married today, Faye." Cho said.

"Hey, we're the only two to be married out of us girls." Angelina realised.

"I'm not married yet." You reminded her.

"Let's get you married then." Kylie said.

"If you guys wouldn't mind, I'd like to have a minute alone with Faye." Frankie asked and everybody nodded their heads.

"We'll start the ceremony then, we'll see you down the aisle in a few minutes." Alicia said to you and you smiled at her.

"Thank you, girls, for everything you have done for me these past few days." You said.

"Babe, you do not need to thank us." Kylie told you and you smiled at her as well.

"See you in a minute." Angelina said.

Cho opened the door and the four of them walked outside, the door staying open after them and they waited outside. Your mother walked over to you and placed a big kiss on your cheek, squeezing your hand.

"I'm so proud of you." She whispered and turned around, leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

You and your little brother were now the only two left in the room. You looked over at him and he walked over to you, holding your hands and squeezing them tightly. He looked into your eyes and you looked back at his, smiles on both of your faces.

"You should be out there." You told him.

"I have a job I need to do." Frankie said and you got a bit confused. "Looks like I'm doing this..."

Frankie let go of your hands and walked over to a table and grabbed the bouquet of flowers that were sat on them, walking back over to you. He put the bouquet behind his back and dropped down to the floor, leaning on one of his knees.

He looked up to you and grabbed your hand with his one free hand.

"Faye Samantha Lewis, you are not just my older sister, you're my best friend." Frankie said to you. "I know dad is not here, which is a good thing, but I also know that you don't have anybody to walk you down the aisle."

You knew exactly what he was going to ask.

"Faye... it would be my honour if you would let me walk you down the aisle." He said and bought the bouquet around from behind his back. "May I walk you down the aisle?"

"Oh, Frankie... yes! Yes, you may walk me down the aisle!" You exclaimed, the smile on your face growing even larger.

Frankie smiled so brightly and got up from the floor, handing your the bouquet of red, pink and white roses. You took the flowers and smelt them, smiling at Frankie.

"Are you ready to get married?" He asked.

"I am so ready." You smirked.

•••

Third person perspective

Calm music was playing in that background of the wedding and everybody was seated in their assigned chairs. The groom was already stood underneath the flower arch on the wooden patio, patiently waiting for his bride to walk down the aisle.

Now was time for the bridesmaids, maid of honour and mother of the bride to walk down the aisle before the bride. The mother of the bride slowly walked down the white carpet, smiling at many guests and then at the groom as she reached the front.

Next came one of the bridesmaids, Kylie Howard. She was holding a small bouquet of multicoloured roses and was smiling at certain guests sat down. She gave her boyfriend, Fred Weasley, a wink before she took her place on the patio.

Walking down the aisle third, was Angelina Johnson, another bridesmaid. She also had the same bouquet of flowers in her hands and smiled at her husband, Lee Jordan, as she stood next to Kylie.

The fourth person to walk down the aisle was Cho Chang, smiling brightly at all the people she knew in the audience. She waved discreetly at her fiancé, Cedric Diggory, and proceeded to join the other two girls.

Last to walk down the aisle before the bride, was maid of honour, Alicia Spinnet. She was quickly waving at a few people sat down and then waved at her date to the wedding, Jason Thompson.

The groom, Mason Daniels, has his best man and groomsmen stood behind him. His best man was his best friend, Jason, and he had his other close friends, as well as his older brother, as his groomsmen.

Everybody had now walked down the aisle, the only person left was the bride.

Word Count : 1011