•Part six

"I think there's something going on with him." You told your younger brother.

"What do you mean?" Frankie asked you, sitting down on his double bed.

You told Frankie to bring someone to your wedding with him, but he didn't. You had already gotten him a double bed for his room with whoever who would have bought with him, and it was too late to cancel it.

You didn't mind and neither did Frankie, he was just super happy to have a double bed all to himself.

"I don't know. I'm not sure what he's thinking, but I think there's something going on in his head." You said.

"We are still talking about Fred, right? Fred Weasley?" He asked you and you nodded.

"Yeah, Fred Weasley." You nodded. "We talked earlier and he said he was alright with me if I was okay with him, and I am."

"Then why are you making a big deal about this?" Frankie asked and laid down flat on his bed, hands behind his head.

"I am?" You asked, pacing back and forth in his room and not even realising. "Fuck, I am."

"Yeah, you are." He said, looking up at you as you slowly stopped pacing around.

"Why am I worrying about this? I haven't talked to Fred properly in a year, we aren't close anymore, I shouldn't care!" You said.

"You're right, you shouldn't care!" Frankie said with a raised voice. "Maybe you still have feelings for him."

You didn't say anything else and neither did he, he was staying silent and trying his best to hold in a laugh. You walked over to the armchair in the room and grabbed a pillow from it, throwing it at Frankie's face.

He groaned and grabbed the pillow, throwing it right back at you but you caught it before it hit you. The two of you were now laughing and you walked over to his bed, laying down on it next to him.

You slowly stopped laughing and sighed, turning to look at him and laying on your side. Frankie also did this and he laid on his side, the two of you looking at each other.

"What do you think I should do?" You asked your little brother.

"Honestly?" Frankie asked.

"Honestly." You confirmed.

"I think you should just leave it." He said to you and you sighed again. "I mean, you're getting married in practically two days!"

"I know." You groaned. "Why am I overthinking this? It doesn't matter."

"You're right, it doesn't matter, it shouldn't matter but it seems like it does." He pointed out and you gave him a look. "Oh, don't look at me like that! I'm not the one who is still in love with their ex."

"Shut up, Frankie, I'm not in love with Fred anymore!" You shouted and his eyes grew wide immediately. "Woah, no! I did not say that, I did not!"

"Anymore? What do you mean anymore?" He exclaimed, sitting right up straight.

"I didn't say anymore!" You yelled. "Fuck!"

You sat up straight with Frankie and held your head in your hands with frustration as he laughed at you. Your brother opened his mouth to speak again, still laughing at you, but closed it when you two heard a knock at his room door.

Both yours and Frankie's eyes widened and the two of you shut up immediately.

"Hey, Frankie, is Faye in there?" Mason's voice shouted from outside the room.

"Fuck." You swore in a very quite voice, whispering to your brother. "I am not here."

"What? Yes you are, you are sat right in front of me." Frankie whispered. "You are here!"

"Frankie?" Mason asked, knocking again.

"I am not. Tell him I'm not here." You said again, still whispering.

"She's not here right now!" Frankie yelled back at Mason and slowly stood up from the bed.

"Okay." Mason said as Frankie slowly made his way over to his room door. "Can I come in then?"

"Oh." Frankie said and looked to you. "Uh, yeah, give me on second."

Frankie rushed away from his room door and straight back over to you. You were looking around his room for a place to hide, and the bathroom was too risky because it was right next to the front door.

You couldn't hide on the balcony because it looked like it was about to rain any second now, and you couldn't think of anywhere to hide. Frankie couldn't think of anywhere either, but the two of you were frantically looked as quick as you possibly could.

You quietly but quickly opened the wardrobe and looked to see if it was big enough to hide in there, but it wasn't because of Frankie's clothes. You turned around and Frankie was stood still.

"You're gonna have to go under the bed, Faye." Frankie whispered to you. "Now!"

"What?" You asked, glancing at the bed.

"Now, Faye, under the bed!" Frankie said with a quiet but also a loud voice.

You did what he said and sat on the floor, quickly shuffling yourself underneath your brother's bed.

"Just give me one more second, Mason, I won't be long!" Frankie shouted. "Sorry!"

"It's alright, mate, take your time, I'm not in a rush." Mason said, still on the other side of the door, waiting for it to open.

Frankie made sure you weren't visible from anywhere in the room, and then he walked over to the door and let Mason in. Mason smiled and walked into the room, talking to Frankie straight away.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" He asked Mason and sat down on the edge of his bed, looking up at Mason.

"I wanted to ask you something." Mason said to Frankie.

"Wait, is this about what we were talking about the other day?" Frankie asked him.

"Yeah, it is." Mason said.

"Oh." Frankie said. "Is that it?"

"Yeah... that's it... why, should there be something more?" Mason asked, getting suspicious with Frankie.

"No, no!" He was quick to say. "I thought this would be more, that's it."

"Oh, okay. Anyway, is that still on for the wedding day?" He asked him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" He asked.

"Because your father's here." Mason said.

Word Count : 1046