VOICE OF HEART ❤️

One shot ....

  Gulf:"Esta where are you baby … look if you keep on hiding then you won't get any gift from me and daddy … Then it's your wish … I'm right Andrew…" Gulf winks to his husband who nods his head with a smile ….

 Esta:"No..no…no… papa you're rude towards a little baby like me … Not fair and daddy esta hates you too … you're making me cry on my birthday…" Andrew and gulf keep laughing looking at their daughter …

 Andrew:"Then it's not fair to you too right my love … you should take bath and wear your dress then we can celebrate your birthday… oh my god I totally forgot that daddy has a surprise for you …But you will get it only when you bathe and wear your dress …" Esta pouts while he runs and hugs  gulf legs who smile and carry her …. 

 Gulf:"Ok now my baby girl is ready for a surprise right … let's get ready …" Esta ran towards the bathroom while gulf looked at his husband with a smile who patted his head with a smile …

 Andrew:"Don't worry I know why you are getting nervous gulf … I got some money from my friend … soon I will repay him. You know I don't like those things but when it comes to esta we can't make her sad and that too this year she turns five … So it's worth it to see her happy … You get ready I will be back after buying cake and her surprise…" Gulf smiles and nods his head while Andrew walks out with a big smile …

 Both gulf and Andrew were an orphan…who owns a small restaurant near their house … They moved out the same day from their orphanage and got married later when they found they had a tiny baby inside the gulf … They were happy with what they had but they couldn't see their little esta worries for small things that they can't afford…

 They don't want their daughter to suffer like them without the love of parents…Is not esta a stubborn kid she is more intelligent than she looks that's a reason why gulf and Andrew love to spoil her … BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THIS GOING TO BE THE LAST DAY FOR THEM SEE ANDREW IN THEIR LIFE … 

 Meanwhile there were alot of guests walking towards the hallway where all politicians, businessmen etc …. Where present to witness the engagement of a mr and mrs   son Mr Mew  … Mrs Anne suppasit a woman president of Thailand and wife of top rich businessman Mr.Mathew …

Mew:"I'm so done with this engagement and where is that brat Sarah have been? It's all because of her … soon we both will get engaged bright … Come dude, think carefully and plan something to stop it … " Bright sigh and patted Mew shoulder while Mew aress his chest while he took a deep breath…

Bright:"Let's wait mew … she would have planned something for sure so stop whining like a baby for god sake man …" Mew shakes his head while his mom walks in with a smile while mew smiles once he says his mom …

Mrs Anne:"Are you ready for your big day baby … my god I can't believe that I'm going to get married to his long-time crush… you even hide it from me but Sarah has told me everything baby … "Both mew and bright choke after what they heard …

Bright:"Did she mention that mom …That Mew having a crush on her …" Anne nodded her head with a huge smile while mew fist his hand but he smiled at his mom …

Anne:"Then come fast everyone waiting for you and mew baby just breath…" Mew nods his head while They follow Anne towards the stage … 

 Mew keeps looking at the entrance when Sarah walks towards him …while Sarah winks at him while mew glare at her and wait for her to come close to him …