Chapter 1: God is Good.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, this will be exciting, night for me." I said as then after I said my goodbyes to both of them, and left their office, then got ready for Monday Night Raw, which I'm wearing this.

" I said as then after I said my goodbyes to both of them, and left their office, then got ready for Monday Night Raw, which I'm wearing this

and my hair is going to look like this.

and my boots are these.

** ~> Time skip - Monday night <~ **

"Welcome, to Monday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole. He's Cory Graves. And tonight we have something big instore tonight, Hall of famer Triple H is here tonight with Hall of Famer Maria West. There's a Surprise instore for Maria here tonight. And for once I cannot wait." Michael Cole said into his headset, as Hunter's theme song plays throughout the whole arena.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, WWE hall of Famers Maria west and the Game Triple H!" Samantha Irvin said into her microphone as Hunter and I got into the ring, and Hunter got, microphones for myself, and for himself.

"Welcome, to Monday Night Raw! (Everyone Cheers and chants to me: "Welcome Back!"), Ah thank you. Hunter, care to tell everyone watching and everyone here, on what Surprise, that you have for me?" I asked into my microphone as he smirks at me.

"Well, the mysterious surprise, come on out here." Hunter said into the microphone as a theme song starts playing throughout the arena.

"What!? Can it be! (My Surprise walks out here, and it was my old lover/Best Friend, Stanley Eisen, or now know by Paul Stanley) It is! The Rock 'n' roll Hall of famer, Paul Stanley, is here! But why is he here?" Michael Cole said into his microphone as Paul Walks down the ramp, and smiles at me, and I was so shocked to see him there.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, rock 'n' roll hall of famer, the Starchild of KISS, Paul Stanley!" Samantha Irvin said into her microphone as Paul gets into the ring, and was still smirking at me, and Hunter gave him, a microphone and a pat on the back, and Paul smile at him, and nods at him, then looks back at me with a smile that had love and passion in that smile.

"Before you start speaking. Let me ask you this: What the hell are you doing here? Let me guess, you're my surprise?" I asked into my microphone with a smile, and he nods at me, which I was speechless, then he walks up to me, and he was a few feet from me.

"Yeah, I am. Let me ask you this, did you miss me, like I missed you?" Paul asked me into his microphone as I smile and nod, then he had his hand on my right cheek, and I was blushing.

"Kiss her!" We both hear the WWE universe chanting as I was blushing like crazy, and Paul smirks at me, then he pulls me into his arms and kisses me on the lips and I kissed back while putting my arms around his neck and I felt his hands on my back, and I smirked, then we pulled away, we smirked at each other, but then the Judgment Day's Music theme song started playing.

"What the fuck does the Judgment Day, want?" I whisper to Paul as he gently held me in his arms to protect me.

"I don't know. But lets find out." Paul Whispers back to me to calm me down as I smile at him.

"Please welcome, Rhea Ripley, Finn Balor, Dominik Mysterio, and Damian Priest, the Judgment Day!" Samantha Irvin said into her microphone.

"Well, well, well look who it is, one of dead-beat WWE hall of famers, Maria West, you, came back from retirement, But not only you are in Mami's ring, but another dead-beat Hall of famer that doesn't even wrestle.-" Dominik said as I slapped him to shut him up and Rhea got Dominik out of the ring.

"Now that was little of a ass whooping that I can give you Dominik, but I know who can give you that ass whooping but before, we get to that, why the heck are you out here along with the rest of the Judgment Day?" I asked into my microphone with a small smirk.

"Well, it's because at the end of the night, we want your answer, Maria, on joining the Judgment Day." Rhea said into her microphone as I was shocked like "Wtf."

(1153 Words)