Chapter 1

Vanessa

The rain was pounding on the roof as I drove home. I had just finished having an NCIS marathon at my friend Alex's house. She was one of few who understood my love for Gibbs.
As I drove, I started thinking about my life and if I would ever find my mate. I was 19 and a lot of my friends had already found theirs. But i was pulled back out of my thoughts when I saw a sign for In-N-Out and quickly pulled off into the drive thru. It was 11:30 pm, 30 min before they closed.
I went up to the window and ordered my usual, a number 3 with grilled onions and a chocolate milkshake. I would usually order a lemonade but decided to treat myself for being such a wonderful person.
I finish everything in record time, feeling like I'm going to give birth to a food baby.
I moan, "Why do I always do this to myself? I always eat too much."
I hop out of the car to throw away my trash. I reach the trash can and throw it all in, including my phone.
"Shit," I mumble and dive my hand in to grab it. Just as my fingers grasp it, someone clears their throat. I turn around to find two men around the same age as me, maybe a little older. By the smell of them I can tell their werewolves and also very scary ones.
I crack a smile, "Hey there..." I pull my hand out and smile at my phone. Thank goodness nothing got on it. I look up to see them still there. I smile one last time to their unmoving faces and run back to my car. "Creeps," I mutter as I speed off home not knowing that that would not be the last that I would see of them.
I got home and thank the moon goddess that none of my family had stayed up to reprimand me on staying out late. I run up to my room and jump into my bed, my covers wrapping around me and keeping me snug. I fall asleep content.
I was leaning in ready to kiss Niall Horan-
"VANESSA ELIZABETH JOHNSON YOU BETTER NOT STILL BE IN BED."
I spring upright, jumping out of bed. "OF COURSE NOT MOTHER DEAREST." I shout back grabbing some clothes and a towel running into the bathroom. I run back out to grab some socks when my brother walks into my room. Jake, whose 3 years younger than me, is my only sibling. He's an ass. Most of the time.
"You forgot who's coming today didn't you," he smirks. My eyes widen. "Fuck." He walks out laughing.
I run into the bathroom turning the shower on. I jump in not realizing that the shower had yet to warm up and was like -1662728282 degrees. I slip and hit my elbow on the side of the tub. I look down to see a bruise forming, just my luck.
When I finally finish washing and drying, I slip on a light green-blue dress along with some nude wedges. I hear the doorbell ring and rush downstairs not bothering to do anything to my face.
I make it just in time to stand by mum and Jake and see dad open the door. A man steps in, his frame overpowering my dad by at least a good 4 inches. My dad greets him, "Welcome Alpha Harry, it is a pleasure to have you here. I am Beta Michael Johnson and this my family." We smile and nod at him while his face remains impassive. Well isn't he just joyful. "The meeting will start after dinner so that will leave you a little time for you and your beta to get situated." My father says.
"Thank you Michael," Harry says. "My beta will be arriving a little later but should be able to make it for dinner."
"That shall be fine," my mother says. "Let me show you to your room."
He nods and follows after her as she heads towards the guest bedrooms near mine.
My dad waves us off with a smile as we run to the TV. Well more like walking for me. We decide on watching some of the Women's World Cup. England is playing versus Mexico so we decide to watch that one. Towards the end England finally decides to try and they get two amazing goals in. But of course they let one in for Mexico. We jump up and down when the whistle is blown. They won!
It starts to cool down outside so Jake decides to go for a run, leaving me to watch some rubbish reality show that's too cringey for it's own good. I get ready to head up to my room when the doorbell rings.
I hear my father welcome the person. I walk out to face the most delicious man i've ever seen. And that's when I realize. Mate.

AH OKAY SO SECONDISH STORY IVE STARTED ON HERE BUT YEAH I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ILL UPDATE SOMETIME THIS WEEK MAYBE OR NEXT WEEK DEPENDS

~M