CHAPTER 13: THE GIRAFFE: SECRET AGRENCY? SAKURA AND THE REGRETFUL AGENT.

Start from the beginning

Kaku: Morning everyone! Names Kaku, and I'll be your woodwork teacher for the day. *Raises his thumb and points at himself.*

Terada: As you can see, Mr. Kaku here is a well known Carpenter who started his carpentry just a few days ago. The school decided to bring him down today to teach all of you the basics of carpentry. 

Kaku: Alright, before we begin, let's run down the basic safety measures one should follow during the class.

As Kaku carefully explains everything to the class, Sakura listened with great interest. For some reason, Kaku almost had a similar aura to Mrs. Mizuki, which made Sakura a little happy. Tomoyo also felt the same about Kaku, his energy being really comnforting.

Syaoran on the other felt a little different about the long-nosed teacher. Something didn't seem right about the guy, no matter how nice he may seem.

However, he didn't have time to ponder as Kaku began the class.

The class went by smoothly as the kids began to work on numerous wood pieces Kaku assigned them too. The man was always there to watch over each of the kids in order to make sure they were having fun and doing alright.

Sakura and Tomoyo were working on their own wood pieces, Tomoyo's being a ship while Sakura made a wood sculpture of an elephant

That was when Kaku walked up to their table to check the wood pieces.

Kaku :*Whistles* Wow, those are some pretty spectacular pieces. Mind if I have a look?

Tomoyo: Of course. *Hands her piece to Kaku*

Kaku: *Evaluating it* Now if I was a shipwright, I'd rate this piece a 10/10. Good attention to details and quite a unique piece for someone your age. Keep up the good work, kid. *Gives her a thumbs up before turning to Sakura.* Can I see yours too?

Sakura: S-sure!

As Sakura handed the wood piece to Kaku, the hair on the back of her neck stood up as her senses tingled. She once again sensed it, the aura of a Wild Card.

Sakura: *That can't be right though. . I didn't sense anything from before, so why. .? How is he a Wild Card??*

Kaku: Once again, it's a very nice elephant. Keep up the good work, kiddo! 

Sakura: R-right. *Takes back her elephant as Kaku walks away.*

Sakura looked over at Syaoran, who also shared the same look as her. Another Wild Card that needs to be captured.

Sakura then turned to Tomoyo, who saw the way Sakura reacted when she gave Kaku her wood piece. She made a mental note to keep an eye on Kaku.

As for now, the class continued without any issues.

.

.

.

.

Later at night,
Location, Galley-LA woodworks Inc:

Sakura was currently in front of a shop with the headline, 'Galley-LA woodworks INC.'. The reason being is that after asking her father about the new table, re revealed that it was indeed made by Kaku, who is running the Galley-LA woodworks, just a few minutes downtown.

As of now, Sakura was being filmed by Tomoyo once again as she was dressed in another one of her battle outfits. This time around, Sakura was dressed in a forest themed magical girl outfit, consisting of a sleeveless green dress, an orange jacket, knee-high boots, and white gloves. Keros on the other hand, got a little sun hat.

Tomoyo: I just knew that outfit would look great on you!

Sakura: W-well, it does look cute. . .

Keros: Come on, let's get that Wild Card.