Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful

Depuis le début

Om " chipkali who "

Teja ' arey you must have seen that chipkali, that tall thin girl who must have looked like she have been keep starved for years, Ek skeleton ki thara"

Om " oh that make up kit "

Teju grinned " you know aap mere dil kush kar raheho.. Yes that make up kit"

Om " sunny, these two women were planning to do something with you I guess " he laughed and teju giggled looking down.

Karan " hogaya tum dono ka.. You miss, you came here for what and what r u doing.. Go and find your boss rather chit chatting here "

Cupid " hayeee Lambe insaan, don't be rude to my baby "

Teju rolled her eyes making him frown, she turned to om again " y he is always rude "

She pouted and om patted her head
" that's how he is but trust me he is good as well. Now go and find your boss, it must be emergency you came here right, we will talk later "

Teju smiled " yes yes we need to talk about that two women, aap hi ho mere dil ki batei sunti ho yahan.. Byrd meet you outside soon "

Om laughed and waved at her, she was about to step down when karan called her " sunoo "

Cupid " wahh kya baat hai, Mr. calling Ms "

Teju " kya hua "

He took a pair of his clothes " how should tie this one. Do you know "

How come she doesn't know when she is the one who designed it, she nodded and moved to him. Both were feeling something, there hearts were unusually beating faster and she held the extra cloth attached to the coat, she adjusted them over his coat properly and she smiled tracing the design, it looked really good.

Karan " Oh like this. I was wondering how to do "

Teju " this is how it should be "

Om " you designed this ? "

She looked down ,she couldn't answer them bcoz she was strictly prohibited to tell that all these are her and anvi works.

Teju " hmmm I must go and find boss"

Om tried to question her again but karan nodded no and he asked her something else

Om " what's your name cutie "

She smiled " Tejasswi bhai, you can call me teja"

He nodded with a smile " okie cutie"

She ran outside and om chuckled, he looked at karan who was like " who is she man "

Destiny " ab kaise batau, voh teri vaat lagne wali hai kuch dino mei"

Cupid fly towards teju and saw her standing with a smile, he smirked and crossed her heart and she felt something different.

Teju pov " why I am smiling like this, y does my heart beat faster whenever I look at him or he looks at me. What is this "

She shook her head and walked to the set to see Mrs. Sinha scolding Anvi.

Mrs. Sinha " where did she went now?"

Teju appeared infront of her and she glared at teju.

Mrs. Sinha " where did you went "

Teja " voh i was searching for you, so I went to karan sir vanity thinking that you were there "

Mrs. Sinha " oh that, I came outside to look after these things "