Oh no I'm falling in love

Carlos lifts the tennis ball in the air and hit it with his racket, the smile on his face grows as he watches his little opponent bravely run towards the net to hit his point and hear the other kids cheered. On the other side Demille clapped her hands when the little boy got his point "VAMOS!" she screamed as she watched the boy jump in happiness and hug his friends who were cheering for him earlier.

Carlos woke her up late in the afternoon with loud music the whole apartment was shaking and it filled with Demille's loud scream when she finally woke up in a bad mood, thanks to Carlos for waking her up with that type of music. After having brunch and shower she decided to go with Carlos in Ferrero's on court to watch children play, so far so good she's having fun cheering for them and watching them play, children are the most precious things living in this cruel world.

She bitterly smiled as she remembered herself being a kid like them how tennis became her first love, time is really fast which is really scary. Having this long period of break especially in her favorite county finally sink in her mind that it's good for her health, she never gets disappointed when it comes to ditching her coaches.

"looks like someone is having a deep thoughts"

Demille's eyebrows snapped together when she heard the familiar accent of a man behind her, he's wearing a black shirt and ripped jeans that he always likes to wear. The sweet marshmallow vanilla scent lingered on her nose, her eyes wide open as she watched Andrey sat next to her, how Demille felt safe when she felt the warmth on Andrey's arms when their arms touched together.

"Hi" he awkwardly greeted

"w-what the f*ck are you doing here!?" she asked the surprise tone of her voice making Andrey laugh "Andrey!"

"you" Andrey said and threw his attention to the tennis court "what are you doing here?"

"obviously!" Demille said and pointed at Carlos and to children who are now cheering loudly "I didn't expect you to show up here...just so random" Andrey just shrugged and gave her a teasing look which made Demille rolled her eyes "I thought you were busy" she whispered

"well now you see" Andrey replied and raised his eyebrows on her "how's your injury?"

"it's okay now, I can walk properly but my coaches want me to take a rest for awhile" he nodded

After a minute of silence between them Andrey glanced at Demille and threw back his attention in the tennis court, he just realized how much he missed this woman beside him. The tone of her voice, her mannerisms how she always rolled her eyes on him when she's getting irritated or getting shy, the always caring side of her. He just wants to hug her tightly but it will be awkward and weird.

Gijon Open is not really easy for him he already predicted to lose in the first round and he did not expect to reach the finals and would get the title, his mental health is not doing well for the past few days before the Gijon Open he always having bad dream which led him having sleepless night.

"what are you thinking?" she asked which made Andrey nervous and took a quick glance at her and quickly shook his head

"n-nothing?...let's eat and have a walk?" he stood up

"well I missed that" Andrey couldn't believe and hid his smile on what he just heard, she misses me?

"you do?" Andrey asked in surprise and followed Demille who's now leading the way hiding her face "you miss me?"

"w-what?"

Demille glanced at him acting like she couldn't even remember what she just said earlier "okay! where do you want to go?" he asked

"anywhere" she replied

...

Tossa de Mar is one of the most beautiful places and worth visiting in Spain. Demille felt lucky to witness the breathtaking sunset the sky was painted with bright orange and red, she smiled as she listened to Andrey's voice and the sound of the waves she poured another glass of wine and sipped it, Andrey's head banging while singing along she sometimes laughed because of his weirdness and cuteness.

"I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation"

"you had a beautiful voice" Andrey stopped singing and scratched his head

"is that compliment or you're just being sarcastic?" he asked in a serious tone

"or" she replied and smirked at him

Andrey rolled his eyes before banging his head and raised his both hands in the air while shouting the lyrics, thankfully the place is not crowded to not embarrass himself. She watched how Andrey shouted the lyrics while his eyes were close and how his curly hair bounced.

"I never thought you would get tipsy in just plenty sipped of wine" Demille whispered while watching him

No, maybe she's the one who is already tipsy...yeah she is! Demille blinked her eyes repeatedly while looking at Andrey her vision suddenly slowed down, is she having a heart attack? or something? is there something wrong with the wine they drank? she shook her head and threw her whole attention at the beach to relax herself but it quickly turned back to Andrey when he grabbed her hand.

"stand up we should dance!" Demille panicked when Andrey's warm hand touched hers he gently guided her and pulled her to the group of people who were already dancing "go Dems!"

"Oh, I beg you, can I follow?
Oh, I ask you, why not always?
Be the ocean, where I unravel
Be my only
Be the water where I'm wading"

Their eyes locked together. Demille felt weird about this strange feeling again, this feeling whenever she's with Andrey, whenever this man in front of her touched her or smiled at her. His eyes "I feel like I could get lost in your eyes forever"

"You're my river running high
Run deep, run wild
I, I follow
I follow you, deep sea, baby
I follow you
I, I follow
I follow you, dark doom, honey
I follow you"

"are you alright?"

Is this the feeling they always say when you are falling for someone? why does it seem scary? Demille felt her heartbeat pounding even more when Andrey leaned closer to her face.

"Oh no i'm falling in love"

...

Let's Go US OPEN!