| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 |

Start from the beginning

"I love you mama" Kentrell said as he looked into Kiari's eyes.

"I love you too, trell" Kiari smiled as Kentrell slapped her ass.

"You sleepy?" Kiari asked as she looked into Kentrell's low eyes.

"Mhm" Kentrell hummed as he massaged Kiari's ass cheeks.

"Come on, let's go upstairs" Kiari said as she got off of Kentrell before grabbing his hand.

Kentrell got up causing Kiari to pull him up the stairs before making it to the master bedroom.

"Okay go lay down, I'm about to run a few errands" Kiari spoke softly as she guided Kentrell to the bed before laying his down.

She pulled the cover over him before turning on the tv.

She turned on 'Scary Movie 2' like he requested before pecking his lips a few times.

She turned off the lights before walking out of the bedroom.

She walked down the stairs before grabbing her keys off of the coffee table in the living room.

She opened the front door before locking it behind her.

Kiari got into her truck before pressing the push start button.

She pulled out of the driveway before turning up the radio.

____

"Come here, trell!" Kiari shouted causing Kentrell to appear behind her.

She turned around before taking a deep breath.

"Did you eat my shit?" I asked causing Kentrell to frown.

"What shit?" Kentrell asked as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Don't act stupid, you know what I'm talking about" Kiari rolled her eyes before turning back around.

"Baby I don't know what you talking about" Kentrell played stupid causing Kiari to sigh before walking over to the counter.

"Come do this with me" Kiari said as she looked up at Kentrell with a bag in her hand.

"Do what?" Kentrell asked as Kiari pulled him up the stairs before walking into the master bedroom.

"You asking too many questions" Kiari mumbled as she pulled him into the bathroom before letting his hand go.

She opened the bag before pulling out two pregnancy test boxes.

"Kiari-" Kentrell slowly looked over at her causing her to shrug.

"My period is late so I'm just checking but I didn't want to do it alone" Kiari said as she looked at the instructions on the box.

"Okay turn around and face the corner" Kiari said causing Kentrell to frown.

"Why I gotta turn around? I already seen everything on yo' body" Kentrell said causing Kiari to take a deep breath.

Kiari pulled down her pants before stopping her movements.

"So you just gone watch me pee?" Kiari asked causing Kentrell to groan.

"Do you want me to turn around?" Kentrell asked causing Kiari to slowly nod her head.

Kentrell turned around before putting his forehead on the door frame.

Kiari followed the instructions on the test before putting the cap on it.

She grabbed some tissue before wiping the test.

"Can I turn around now?" Kentrell mumbled causing Kiari to hum in response.

"What you gone do if it come out positive?" Kentrell asked as he turned around, hoping that she had the same answer as him.

"I'm going to keep it, why would you ask me that?" Kiari frowned as she watched Kentrell sit on the closed toilet.

"Just wanted to make sure we was thinking the same thing" Kentrell said as he pulled Kiari towards him before wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm scared" Kiari mumbled as she felt herself starting to get emotional.

"Why you crying, ma?" Kentrell frowned because he didn't like seeing her sad.

"Because what if I'm not a good mom?" Kiari sniffed causing Kentrell to sigh.

"You gone be a wonderful mom, Kiari. I can guarantee you that" Kentrell said as he tightened his grip around her.

"You know if this positive, I'm fucking the shit outta you" Kentrell spoke softly causing Kiari to whine.

"Kentrellll, I can't do that" Kiari whined as Kentrell kissed her stomach.

"I feel like it's time to look" Kiari said as she pulled out of his grip before walking over to the counter.

Kiari took a deep breath before picking up the test.

She covered her mouth letting Kentrell know the answer.

"What it say, mama?" Kentrell smiled big causing Kiari to slowly hand him the test.

'Positive'

Kentrell's smile grew as he stood up before pulling Kiari into a tight hug.

"My baby having my baby!" Kentrell shouted with excitement as he picked Kiari up before spinning around a few times.

"Your about to make me dizzy" Kiari laughed as Kentrell stopped spinning around.

"I love you gurl" Kentrell spoke softly as he placed kisses all over Kiari's face.

"I love you too" Kiari smiled causing Kentrell to smirk.

"You know I was being dead ass, right?" Kentrell asked causing Kiari to frown.

"I said I was gone fuck the shit outta you" Kentrell said as he placed Kiari down on her feet.

She didn't respond as she grabbed his hand before pulling him out of the bathroom.

Kiari let go of his hand before turning around causing Kentrell to connect their lips.

____

Luvvvv this songgg 🤍
Thoughts??
Why my momma marry snagatooth?? 😒
| Finished : September 3, 2023 |