| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 3:29 pm

"Umm, I don't want that" I mumbled causing Kentrell to rub his hands down his face.

"What the fuck do you want to eat!" Kentrell yelled at me causing my eyes to start watering.

"Why are you yelling at me" I put my hands over my eyes causing Kentrell to smack his lips.

He pulled over before looking over at me.

"Why is you crying?" Kentrell frowned as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Because you're yelling at me" I cried causing him to groan.

"I'm sorry, baby" Kentrell said as he leaned over the council before kissing my cheek.

"Now you just made me horney" I whined as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"What you doing?" Kentrell asked as he watched as I climbed over the counsel before sitting on his lap.

"Just a quicky, please?" I spoke softly into Kentrell's ear knowing that it would make him fold.

"Don't you wanna go to the movies?" Kentrell asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We can go later" I said causing him to lean the seat back a little.

"Sit up sum" Kentrell mumbled causing me to sit up before watching as his hands slowly trailed to my lower stomach.

Kentrell moved his hand inside my pants as he rubbed my hips.

He licked over his lips before looking into my eyes.

"What you tryna do?" Kentrell asked as he put his other hand on the middle of my back.

"You know what I'm tryna do" I whined as I started to slow rock my hips back and forth.

Kentrell groaned causing me to lean down and start placing hickeys on his neck.

"Tell me what you want, you not no kid" Kentrell laughed causing me to sigh.

"I want this dick, papa" I mumbled in his ear before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You wanna know sum?" Kentrell asked causing me to frown.