Teams

Iruka walked into the class with a clipboard.

"Class calm down I know it's graduation but you would want to hear your teams wouldn't you?" 

The class quieted down as Iruka started reading 

"Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha" Naruto and sakura did a happy dance while Sasuke groaned.

"Team 10 Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi" the trio was expecting this so yea.

"Team 8 Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuga, AND, Himari Hyuga. Himari practically screamed for joy while the others sat there looking confused.

'BUT ITS THREE MAN TEAMS!" Naruto shouted as Himari sent him a death glare.

"Well you see Naruto, we have come to realize Hinata is the only person who would be able to keep Himari's power in check so deal with it." 

At lunch

"Hey Inuzuka and Aburame kid, want to eat with me and my sister?" I finally learned how to talk properly.

They both agreed and it went well, although they kept asking questions about the Hyuga clan.

After lunch

Kurenai walked into the classroom.

"Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame , Hinata Hyuga, and Himari Hyuga."

The hokage already told her beforehand so she wasn't that surprised, but she was curious on what 'power' this 3 year old has. (Himari turned 3 in February)

Introductions

"Let's intouduce ourselves since we're going to be working together!" Kurenai said

"I'm Kurenai Yuhi, and I'll be your Jonin leader."

"I'm Kiba Inuzuka I love dogs, hate cats, and my hobby is to play with Akamaru"

"I'm Shino Aburame I like my family, I hate bug spray, and my hobby I don't have one."

"I-I'm Hinata H-Hyuga, I like playing with Himari, I hate the Hyuga ways, and my h-hobby is training"

"I'm Himari I like training and playing, I hate when Hanabi make fun of Hinata-ne-chan, and my hobby is training "

"Ok that's all so come back tomorrow to get your mission"