I had to contact Eden directly.

My heart started beating mercilessly, just like when I first encountered Eden.

‘…Am I thinking too absurdly?’

Regardless, there was nothing wrong with checking it out. With that thought, I cleared my voice and said to Cisen.

“The spar, I won’t be attending either.”

Cisen’s eyes widened for a moment. She seemed to have a lot to say.

“Your Majesty.”

“Tell them that I’m not feeling well.”

There was a reason why I had Cisen, not someone else, observe Eden was because she was loyal only to me. So, it meant that no matter what I did, she would not say anything useless to Raniero and would only devote herself to me.

I continued, holding her hand tightly.

“Please. I have something I must check.”

Seeing that my eyes were more desperate than ever, Cisen finally nodded her head.

When I said that I did not attend the friendly match, the younger maids looked slightly dissatisfied. It was probably because they wanted to go see it, but since their master did not want to attend, they could not go either so they were dissatisfied.

Even though they were trying not to show it, it was quite obvious.

It was good for me.

After a little, I called the Duchess of Nerma and the Countess of Fallon before opening my mouth.

“You can go see the spar for a while.”

Countess Fallon widened her eyes in surprise.

“Your Majesty. You’re unwell and will stay in the palace, so how can we pursue entertainment?”

It’s not going to be a big deal. Besides, it’s only a few hours. That’s enough for one Cisen to handle, so go ahead.”

At my words, Duchess of Nerma and the Countess of Fallon hesitated and glanced at each other. In fact, they wanted to go see the spar, too.

After all, they were from Actilus, so it was understandable. However, they were not able to answer ‘thank you’ straightforwardly, perhaps afraid that I was testing them. In addition, they were afraid that they would be accused of leaving the Empress and going to see sparring like that.

Not long ago, they had been extremely careful with their actions since I reprimanded Duchess of Nerma at a social gathering.

…What should I say so that they leave in ecstasy?

After thinking for a while, I smiled.

“Actually, it’s because I want to know if we win or lose. Go and watch the match and tell me a little bit about how it went and who won.”

It was only then that the two of them rejoiced.

The two ladies quickly left with the younger maids. Even though I was not certain, it would take a few hours for them to get back.

Then, I hurriedly asked Cisen.

“Is the temple’s paladin still in the separate palace?”

She nodded her head with a complicated expression at my question.

“That’s right.”

“Don’t make that face.”

Surprised by my words, Cisen touched her cheeks.