Lisa

"Do you think they'll remember you?"

The short haired girl twirls the pen in between her fingers, she looked up at the other staring at her with harshness. A smile perched up on her lips while her eyes beamed with glee,

"If I'm being honest, you'll be done for next season."

The girl with long black hair sits there with her eyes focused on the paper in front of her, she looked up at the girl before back at the guards standing by the door.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"Because I care about my artist, now think about the next plan." The short haired girl says, "you are dismissed."

The industry was a challenge. Don't get into it. Lisa stood up from her seat and left the room, the guards watching her every move before the doors closed behind her.

Lisa stood outside of the room with a dead beaten look on her face, her back leans against the wall before a sharp intake of air was heard-

"Are you okay?"

Jisoo stood there with papers in her hand, it was probably her new movie lines. She looked at the girl with worried eyes,

"Yeah." Lisa looks over at her, "Just frustrated."

"I understand." Jisoo offered her a smile, "do you wanna join me for lunch?"

"Sure."

They were friends, best friends. Jisoo was the successful one while Lisa was successful in her own way, the music industry loved her. Both in the same company just treated differently. Everyone loved Jisoo.

Lisa's eyes fell onto the rolled papers in Jisoo's hand, she knew it was the girls new movie project. Jisoo was the only thing anyone would talk about, it was annoying but there was nothing she can do.

"Is the CEO getting on you again?" Jisoo questions.

"Yeah, the acting department is more successful than the music department right now." Lisa answered.

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Jisoo says, "a good movie needs good music."

"Yeah, that's if we can produce new ones. What's the paper for?" Lisa pointed out.

"My new movie with Jennie." Jisoo smiles, "It's going to be amazing."

"I'm sure it will, the others are a success."

"Yeah but this one? It's going to be good!"

"It's romance right?"

"Yeah, Roseanne was a bit skeptical but I talked her into it." Jisoo shrugged, "She doesn't mind."

"I see." Lisa nods.

"Lisa?" Jisoo suddenly stopped walking causing Lisa to bump into her.

"Yeah?" Lisa backed away with a step before looking at her friend in the eyes.

"Do you think this is all worth it?" Jisoo asked.

"What do you mean?" Lisa questions.

"I mean, do you think the fame is all worth it at the end?"

"I mean I guess? Why are you asking?"

"Just a question." Jisoo says before turning around, "come on, I'm starving!"

To Lisa, the fame had its perks. It was paying her millions while others didn't get what she makes daily, but it pins everyone against each other. That was the toxicity of it, Lisa learned to deal with it. The amount of dating scandals, the schedules, the diets, and the upkeep of fame status made her into what she is now.

Someone she promised not be depicted in the media.

They hated her and criticized her. Who could she turn to? Everyone turned their backs on her, leaving her to deal with the flashing lights that blinded her.

It wasn't fair. None of this was.

Breaking News, Lisa Manoban, the dear friend of Kim Jisoo, has made a post about the disappearance of her friend. She stated "Please leave me and Jisoo's family alone. I don't know what is happening but please don't spread false information." Prior to this, many sources were making fake articles about Ms. Manoban causing the disapperance of Ms. Kim.

It's unofficial. If true.

Currently we are working hard with the police to find out who caused the disappearance of Kim Jisoo and if alive or not.

What happened to Jisoo?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara