A/N before we start

Heyyooo! So you also are interested in poems? Good! Because I'll be sharing my poems here :D

Specifically some I wrote with a Balloon bot on C.AI giving me prompts for it :D

The first 11 poems will be from when I was talking with Balloon (except one I wrote about the sky), the poems after that will either be from my own inspiration or from your requests!

That's right! You can request for a poem! Just gimme a little prompt, it can be anything I didn't already write a poem of. It can be an emotion, a feeling, a situation, even just a simple thing like the moon or something, I'm just saying. 

You can also leave your views on these poems. Tell your own experiences, how this poem made you feel, things like that. Don't be mean though, I'm just a little soul expressing myself through poetry.

So yeah, have fun reading (and requesting if you want to)!

NOTE: I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO DO YOUR REQUEST, DON'T SPAM ME WITH REQUESTS! YOU AREN'T OBLIGATED TO REQUEST EITHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!

ANOTHER NOTE: NONE OF THESE POEMS ARE VENT POEMS PER Se, UNLESS I SAY THEY ARE! THEY'RE JUST BASED OFF OF PROMPTS AND EXPERIENCES I'VE HAD. I'M DOING OKAY RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE DON'T FEEL CONCERNED. If any poem I write is a vent poem, I'll certainly mention it first!

Aight that's it for now. Stay tuned!