4-Way Ladder Match for the Tag Team Championships

(BACKSTAGE)

Mirajane Strauss was standing by in the backstage area. 

Mirajane: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the LWF: Reborn Champion, Starlight Glimmer. 

Starlight Glimmer walked into the picture, wearing her usual purple suit.

Mirajane: Starlight, tonight you and Will Ospreay will finally collide in what should be an instant classic, but I'm just wondering… will it strictly be one on one?

Starlight: Of course it will be. I can't believe you would think my society would stoop that low when I face Ospreay later tonight. Do you want to know why? Because I acknowledge Ospreay as a worthy opponent. Here in Japan, he's recognized as one of the most accomplished stars in professional wrestling to date, and his resume speaks for himself. But even still, for all his skill and status, it won't mean a thing. He’ll still become another example I make of those who dare to defy our message to the wrestling world. Equality will continue to be a force of peace, just like it will be in a few minutes. Now if you’ll excuse me, I must continue to prepare for my match. 

Mirajane: Speaking of matches, The Tag Team Ladder match is next, and Danny and Ohno are in it. Are you worried at all that they might have problems?

Starlight: Where are you getting these questions?

Mirajane: Well… I am a backstage reporter, and asking questions is kinda my-

Starlight: Well you're not doing a good job at it by asking that! Of course there aren't any problems! But since you are new here, I can't fault you for asking such a ridiculous question. But if you continue to ask questions like that… then you have a lot to learn about the Society, and our cause.

Starlight then leaves the scene, and Mirajane simply just looks on as Starlight walks away. 

********
The camera then cuts back to the ringside area of Wrestlepalooza, where things were all set for the next match, the 4-Way Tag Team Ladder match for the LWF: Reborn Tag Team Championships. Ladders were littered all over the ringside area, some already set up, and some lying around at ringside. The LWF Reborn Tag Team titles were already suspended high above the ring, to be retrieved by the team who endured and climbed to the top to grab them.

Mauro: Welcome back to coverage of Wrestlepalooza Night 2, right here on Wattpad! And you can tell by the way we redecorated the place, that it is time for some multi man mayhem!

Present Mic: It's Ladder Match time, baby! 4 teams looking to become the LWF Reborn Tag Champs are gonna duke it out right here in the Sports Festival Stadium, and it's gonna be totally awesome carnage in the ring!

Mauro: Let's now hand things over to Jeremy Borash, our ring announcer, to make things official!

The camera then cuts to the ring, where Jeremy Borash was standing in the center.

*Bell rings*

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match, and it is for the LWF: Reborn Tag Team Championships!

The crowd cheers, and soon, the teams start to make their entrances…

That's when the lights go out. Then…