Intro + Mark Andrews vs. Flash Morgan Webster

"You Better Pray" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus started to play, and Mauro Ranallo started to speak as the camera panned around the arena.

Mauro: It is time, once again to take centre stage in the City of Heroes with another round of action! Welcome to Night 2 of Wrestlepalooza! I'm Mauro Ranallo along with Nigel McGuiness, WWE Hall Of Famer Beth Phoenix, and Wrestlepalooza Host and UA Faculty Member, the Voice Hero, Present  Mic!  We are coming to you live again from the Sports Festival Stadium at UA High School! The fest may be over, but the action has in no way stopped! 

Present Mic: You're so right, Mauro my man! LWF made this event so huge, it just had to go another night, and I'm so happy it did! We got some blockbuster matches coming our way tonight, including a 4-Way ladder match for the LWF Tag Team Championships, and of course, the Last Ride and Last Siren Standing matches!

Nigel: We also have some high level grudge matches tuned up for tonight, examples being Trent vs. Chuck Taylor, and a bigger one in Charlie Bonifer vs Japanese Wrestling icon, Kenny Omega! And let's not forget our main event! Starlight Glimmer will defend the LWF Reborn Championship against Will Ospreay!

Beth: And if anyone dares to watch Robert Squared go up against Lord Mirage, be sure to stay tuned to Rick C's YouTube channel to see that daring challenge to the Devil himself in full!

Then…

The crowd cheers as Flash Morgan Webster makes his entrance. 

**Bell rings!**

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen, your opening contest of this evening is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Brynmawr, Wales, he weighs in tonight at 165 lbs, The Modfather… “Flash” MORGAN WEBSTER!!!!

Present Mic: And we're kickin’ things off tonight with the Modfather! Webster's been waiting forever to get his hands on his former buddy Mark Andrews, but now the wait is over!

Beth: FSU screwed him on his chance at Championship gold, and since then they've been a thorn in Webster's side, and now he looks to teach them some manners by scoring a win over his former tag team partner who stabbed him in the back!

Webster enters the ring and shows off a little to the crowd. And then…

Nigel: And here comes his friend turned enemy!

The crowd boos as Mark Andrews makes his entrance, all alone, no Eddie Dennis by his side.

Jeremy Borash: Introducing his opponent, Representing FSU! From Cardiff, Wales, he weighs in tonight at 147 pounds… MARK ANDREWS!!!!

Mauro: On the flipside of the argument from FSU's side of the story, it's Webster who's been a thorn in the side of FSU, and tonight, this is gonna be-