Chapter 4

As Strong Or Stronger Than

"Loki!"

Said man grunted as Thor had tossed him roughly onto the floor once Thor had landed the two on a small mountain. The blonde-haired god stood strong glaring at him and clenching his weapon in anger. Meanwhile all Loki could do was watch as a black figure covered in blue static fell from the sky and disappeared into the forest.

Is she... dead? Loki was snapped back into reality as Thor grabbed him by his clothing again and raised him up to meet his eyes, "For you so high and mighty and loving your little earth you have just killed a human you know ?" And he was slammed onto the floor again, this time on his back and being on the rock structure made it feel worse. He stayed laying there groaning. Did he somehow get stronger while I was gone, that hurt more than usual.

Thor started to speak, anger was evident but also it was with a hint of disappointment and betrayal. He couldn't say how happy he was to see Loki fine and well as everything he'd done only angered him,"Where is the tesseract Loki, tell me!"

Loki gave a small laugh finally sitting himself up, he kept a smirk on his face as he responded," Well- I missed you too."

"Do I look to be in a gaming mood?"

"See you killed a weak human just now, I see a game to play," Loki finally stood up facing his brother who seemed to glance back having heard the mention of a human twice now from his brother who would usually care less for a mere human. "Oh, you should thank me." This got his brothers attention quickly as Thors bright blue eyes quickly met his more blue than usual green ones, "With the Bifrost gone how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you here? " His smirk fell as he finished spitting out," Your precious Earth."

Thor suddenly dropped his weapon, MJÖLNIR was it's name, causing the mountain to quake and Loki managed to stay steady as the ground shook. Thor grabbed at Loki arm and with the other hand grabbed onto his neck making him look straight at his eyes, they stared in silence for a bit. Thor looked all across loki grabbing his face to prove to himself he was truly there before finally speaking, " I thought you were dead.."

His green eyes didn't believe the supposed care, his facial expression didn't change as he spoke," Did you mourn?"

"We all did," Loki averted his eyes away but thor placed both his hands near his face making him look straight at him, he could tell his brother didn't believe a word. "Our father-"

Loki glared and stopped him right there, raising his hand and putting space between the two of them. He had his finger pointed at Thor's face,"No, your father." He pushed Thor away, who stayed standing still as Loki walked around him making space between the two of them, "He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?"

Loki begins to walk down the small mountain, Thor following after him, practically in a pleading voice," We were raised together Loki," there was a small pause in Loki's step but he continued down anyway. "We played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?

He finally stopped glancing back and up at Thore, "I remember a shadow. Living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss....I was and should be king!"

Thor motions to the planet," So you take the world I love," he glares down at Loki as he speaks," as recompense for your imagined slights." He began to walk down to be stand in front of Loki once more," No, the Earth is under my protection, Loki."

He laughed and turned away from him, "And you're doing a marvelous job with that. The humans slaughter each other in droves, while you idly threat. Throwing themselves into meaningless things. I mean to rule them. And why should I not?"