Chapter 4: Izuku goes kaioken X20, Radits desperate attack

Start from the beginning

Izuku-Wow Goku annoys King Kai a lot.

King Kai-Ok then before I trained you, you have to tell me a joke. Before I train you.

Izuku-Can I train without the joke part?

King Kai-Nope.

Izuku-pretty, please.

King Kai-Nope take it or leave it.

Izuku thought-Guess there's no talk out of it.

Izuku-I sold my car for gas money.

King Kai-Already heard that.

Goku-Yeah I already told that when I first came here.

Izuku thought-Dang it that was the only joke I had.

Izuku-How do you get rid of a cockroach, you can't.

King Kai-(gasp) Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Izuku-Really that was the stupidest joke I had ever done and he laughed at that.

King Kai-Ok ok here you go.

Izuku's wearing the same gi Goku wore after his training with King Kai.

Izuku-Seriously why does this gi have weights?

King Kai-So you can gain more speed and stamina.

Goku-Thats right the next step on your trading is to catch bubbles.

Izuku-Ok then, here bubbles just let me CATCH YOU.

Izuku-Dang it. Get back here.

Bubbles-(Monkey noises)

Goku-Hey King Kai while Izuku is doing his training here, I'm gonna train Broly as much as I can. So later I can teach him a few moves and the kaioken technique

King Kai-Ok then. I remain instructing him and I'll let you know when he is done.

Goku-Ok then see ya.

During the two months of King Kai's training. Goku returned to train Izuku some more and to teach him the kaioken technique. Even giving some warnings.
And returned to planet Vampa.

King Kai-Ok then Izuku now that you've completed your training. It's time for the final test

Izuku-What's the final test?

King Kai-Well You gonna have to face one of Goku's enemies. Huh, wait what's that?

A bright light came out of nowhere and Radits came out.

Radits-Where am I? Wait that's the same outfit Kakarot wore. Huh, I'm guessing he's Kakarot's brat or one of his students. Hmm, his power level is at 110 heh it should be easy to take of him.

King Kai-Wow they delivered him pretty fast.

Izuku-I'm not sure about that. I'm sensing his power is strong and Goku told me what happens when you die in this reality. Radits doesn't have a halo so that means.

Radits was about to punch Izuku. But Izuku blocked it. Izuku respond with a punched in the face. The two clashed with each other, trading blows.

Radits-dam it he's power level was supposed to be at 110.

Izuku-You guys rely too much on your scouters that you don't realize that anyone can increase their power levels

Izuku relaxed and increased his ki

Radits-Wha what, 980, 2,000, 5,000, it's over 9,000!!!
Heh, no matter I'm still more powerful than he is.

Radits charged a beam at Izuku and he responded with a Kamehameha. Izuku was struggling he tried to go kaioken times 18. It was not enough. Goku returned.

Goku-What the heck King Kai? Why does this happen when I'm not around?

King Kai-Izuku is fighting Radits right now but he is starting to lose.

Goku-Izuku don't give up. You have more power than he does!

Radits-Shut up Kakarot it's no use this weakling is finished.

Goku-Izuku remind yourself why you wanted to do this!? why do you want to be a hero!?

Izuku is getting flashbacks of growing up when he didn't get a quirk, Bakugo bullying him and calling him useless. He reminds himself of the reason why he wants to be a hero. To smile to keep the peace, To give people hope, To protect those who can't protect themselves.

Izuku-My name is Izuku Midoriya and I'm gonna show everyone that I can be a hero without a quirk. I'm gonna keep the peace in my world. Kaioken x20 oh yeah and Radits call me Deku because it's gonna be a name of a hero. See ya ha.

Radits-Noooo!!!!

Radits died again but he fell back on the underworld.

Goku-Hey Izuku are you all right?

Izuku-Yeah and thanks for believing in me.

Goku-Who am I kidding you had the power inside you.

Goku-Ok then how about the next training will be with Mr. Popo and then we can train with Whis Izuku or should I say Deku?

Deku-Sounds Awesome.

They fist bumped ending the day.

Hey guys it's me Goku. Wow, Izuku oh I mean Deku has gotten a lot stronger now. After he's done training with Mr popo and Whis. We can do last minute training in the hyperbolic time chamber. Next time on what if Goku trained Deku? Last min training, Izuku returns home don't miss ok.