The girl beamed at him, gleefully.

"Shishishi, you're the best, Giyuu~!"

The black haired male stood there before giving an almost unnoticeable smile.

"Thanks."

 "Whatcha doing?"

Y/N stood above a boy. The boy was laying in the grass, all spread out, staring up at the clouds, absentmindedly. He seemed all relaxed. He looked up at her, slowly.

"I'm staring at the clouds." He said, before looking back up at the clouds.

"Why? Do you see something up there?" Y/N asked, tilting her head a little to the left.

"No. It just feels nice." He blankly replied. He had black hair with turquoise ends. He was wearing a demon slayer uniform, but he seemed to be younger than the 17 year old standing over him.

Y/N stared at the boy for a few seconds before laying down next to him, on her back to stare up at the sky. The boy glanced at her, curiously. Y/N's (e/c) optics stared into the milky blue sky that spread out above her. The ivory, soft clouds gently drifted around, almost as if they were luring her to relaxation.

Y/N glanced over to the ground around her. The green blades of grass waved around her, gently swaying in the wind. The horizon seemed to be clearer as the buildings of the Demon Slayer Corps seemed to outline the entire area. 

The girl eyes softly widened at the scenery around her before she turned back to the boy next to her.

"Shishishi~! You're right, it does feel nice, shishishi~!" She laughed in joy as she gave him a closed-eyed grin. The boy blinked at her before returning his gaze to the sky.

"I know." He responded.

"Oh, hey, what's your name, cloud guy?" Y/N asked.

"... Muichiro. Tokito Muichiro." He answered, monotonously. Y/N gazed over to him and beamed.

"I'm Monkey D. Y/N. Nice to meetcha, Mui!" Y/N stated. Muichiro looked at her, a slightly confused look on his face.

"'Mui?'"

"Uh huh!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Okay. That's fine, but I probably won't remember your name."

"Eh? Why not?"

"I don't know. I just don't remember stuff well." Muichiro shrugged. Y/N tilted her head, confused before shrugging.

"That happens to me sometimes. Mostly with names and when people tell me to do something. Sometimes I forget and sometimes I don't care." Y/N said. Muichiro kept his light turqouise eyes on the straw hat girl.

"You sound stupid."

"I get called that a lot. But I'm strong, so I don't care." Y/N stated, a proud smirk on her face despite just being insulted.

𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐈𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐀! ➯ demon slayer ✘ luffy!readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें