She didn't know that she knew, though. It was just breathing to her.

Anyway, so while Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are training with the nice and beautiful ladies at the Butterfly Mansion, Y/N is getting beaten the fuck up by Sanemi.

Is this karma of some kind?

"WHERE'S THAT LITTLE STRAW HAT BASTARD?!!"

Sanemi was interrogating a few extra demon slayers, who were crying a puddle of tears from the scary look in his eyes and intense yelling.

"W-W-W-We-"

"STOP FUCKING STUTTERING! SPEAK IN A FULL SENTENCE LIKE A GROWN ASS ADULT!"

"S-Sorry! We don't know!" The slayer cried, clinging to the two other with him.

"Ugh! You guys are all a bunch of worthless shits!" Sanemi grumbled before stomping away. Y/N only got away because she dumped water on him, blinding him for a bit. 

That speedy little bastard could run away from him but can't run 100 laps? 

Out of the corner of his eyes, he spotted a certain hashira that Y/N considers to be one of her friends. Just Sanemi's luck it had to be this hashira.

"TOMIOKA!!"

The Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu, stopped his walk as he turned around to face Sanemi, who came sprinting over to him.

"What?"

"WHERE. IS. Y/N."

"Why would I know?" Giyuu asked, raising one eyebrow, confusedly. "Isn't she training with you?"

"DON'T ACT DUMB!! I KNOW SHE'D RUN OFF TO YOU FOR COVER!! She can't hide forever..." Sanemi stated, clenching his fist tightly.

"Well, she's not here." Giyuu said, bluntly.

Sanemi glared at him for a few seconds, staring into the black haired man's soul before roughly bumping shoulders with him.

"Well, get the fuck outta my way, I'm busy here!" Sanemi yelled, before walking off.

Giyuu stared at the scarred man walk off until he was out of sight before turning his head towards his back.

"He's gone."

Emerging from his haori, Y/N dropped herself on the ground, before laughing as she sat in the dirt. Giyuu turned around to look at her.

"Shishishishi~! You fooled him, Giyuu, you're so smart, shishishishi~!" Y/N laughed, kicking her feet up and down in the dirt.

"Thanks. It wasn't that hard." Giyuu said, holding out his hand to help her up. It really wasn't. Y/N has gotten into trouble with so many people so many times, and each and every time, she comes running to Giyuu. 

Since Y/N is considered to be one of his tiny group of friends, he's willing to help her do anything, no matter how stupid it may seem. 

If it makes her happy, it makes him happy.

Y/N beamed as took his hand and stood up, her fingers intertwining with his. He looked down at their hands before looking back at her.