chapter 4

-----------------------------------

"Speaking"
'your thought'
'Other character's thoughts'
:[your name] message
:message from another character
[H/c]= Hair color
[N/n= nickname
[E/c]= Eye color
[S/c]= Skin color
[F/c]= favorite color
[F/f]= favorite food
[F/s]= Favorite sweet
[Y/m]= your music (music of your choice)

-----------------------------------

M/n pov on

I woke up very early today...considering the fact that I was supposed to go to school but I decided not to, it's not long before the Blood Halloween event and the only thing I've done so far is 'Going out of my way to stop things'A ridiculous plan but like I said I'm going to have to find my own way to solve everything,I want to help Takemichi but how can I explain to him that I came from another dimension I know everything that will happen and I want to help him? He would think I'm crazy.
Nobody would believe that...okay maybe michi would because of the whole time travel thing he goes through but even he might think I'm some kind of crazy guy.

"God why everything is so difficult?...huh?"My phone rang, it was a message from Mickey asking me to meet him.

-----------------------------------

Mickey<3
N/n-chin,i still want that dorayaki you promised me yesterday!

You
Okay,where do you want me to go deliver it to you?

Mickey<3
Come to xxxxxx
After solving some issues you're gonna buy me dorayaki!

You
Okay,I'm going,but can you tell me already what are you doing there?

Mickey<3

You will see when you arrive!
If you don't come I'll send ken-chin to get you<3

you

Alright, alright,mister president.
I'm going
Just don't know when I'll arrive.

-----------------------------------

Only Mickey could make me go out on a day like this...I was getting ready to go out, after all nobody goes out on the street in their pajamas.
Finishing getting ready, I grabbed a lollipop and left the house going to the address Mickey sent me walking from street to street.
"The place I'm going is that abandoned warehouse from the anime...if I'm not wrong, Pah is going to prison today,I can't interfere too much so it's going to be a little difficult to do things...damn it's all kisak's fault!"
Come to think of it I don't know exactly what to do about not drawing attention...I'm going to end up drawing more attention than I should which would be none...fuck that shit is complicated.
I was walking with my head down thinking about what to do...and that was my biggest mistake, fate must really hate me since I met Kisaki for the second time during my stay here...I hate myself so much right now.

"Huh? Kisaki"

"L/n...I think you were right when you said it would be easy to find you around here"Kisaki answered me with his typical Smirk.

"I told you it wouldn't be hard! I really like going out so I'm almost always somewhere different!"Okay that was a big lie, since I met him I stay indoors as much as possible, I don't want to meet him on the street.