Ch. 1: Detention

Y/N POV:

I was playing a soccer game for our school and the score was 0-1 to the opposing team. The referee made some very questionable decisions and after a while I was tired of it.

I booted the ball into the referee's face and walked off. I got detention for the rest of the year and got banned from the school's soccer team.

————————————————————————

Right now is my first Saturday of detention, I walked into the classroom and sat down behind some guy who was drawing and talking to himself. I didn't question it though and kept to myself.

Just then some guy knocked all of the boy's crayons over and snapped one in half. He was about to break another crayon until Jason Scott, the (American) football team's ex-captain and player, shoved the bully away from him.

"Hi, I'm Jason. It's my first time here. It's exciting," said Jason "and you must be the bully of detention. How dumb can you be?"

Just then the guy threw two punches at Jason who dodged both of them perfectly before slapping the bully across the face.

"Did you just slap me?" Asked the Bully. "I did," responded Billy ", weird right? Now, don't sit near me or him, and we'll be alright."

Just as the bully passed my desk, I stuck my foot out from under the desk and tripped him. Earning a laugh from Jason. "Nice one weird kid!" Jason shouted from across the room to me. I just held up my thumb to him.

A couple of minutes later the teacher arrived and exactly at that moment a girl I recognised as Kimberly Hart rushed off to the ladies' room.

Nothing really interesting happened during detention except for the fact that when Kimberly Hart returned from her toilet break, she had much shorter hair.

After detention I walked back towards my car with Jason. "So what got you in detention, kid?" Asked Jason. "I kicked a ball in the referee's face during our soccer match and broke his nose." I responded, "I got banned from my soccer team for it."

"You know, something similar happened to me. I did something stupid too and also got banned from my team. My father is fucking angry at me for it." Said Jason.

"Great minds think alike," I said, which made Jason laugh.

We were about to head down the stairs until the guy we helped in detention came up behind us. "Hey, man, thank you for everything in there." He said. "Ah, no worries man. I hate guys like that." Jason told him.

"Oh and you too, um, I don't actually know your name." The boy told me. "Y/N, Y/N L/N." I responded quickly. He held his hand out to me and Jason and shook them both violently. "I'm Billy, Billy Cranston. Or William Cranston. You know, people used to call me Billy Crams-tons as a third-grade joke as in I crammed tons of crayons up my butt. WHICH I DIDN'T!"

"I think we should hang out tonight you guys. What do you think? Guys?" Asked Billy. "I can't, I've got to be home by 7," said Jason," house arrest."

"Oh, well, I know how to break the system and I've got a car you can use. Or, well, I don't have a car but I have access to a car." Said Billy.

"So you two can come to my place before 7, is that cool?" Asked Billy. "I might as well just come with you directly," I said," my parents aren't home anyways."

————————————————————————

After quite some time passed, Jason arrived at Billy's. I didn't hear anything the were talking about except for the end when Billy apparently rigged the machine around Jason's ankle.