Part One

"Wow Dave. You must have pissed Jade off something awful."

The two inch tall knight of time glared up at Karkat, letting out an annoyed sigh that fogged the air around him. The temperature control on the meteor was busted, and for the past week an unnatural cold had started seeping into the rooms of the base.

"Shut up. It's not my fault she's over sensitive to my sweet ironic dog puns."

The larger troll scoffed and poked him experimentally, his own breath billowing out of his mouth in a large cloud.

"You look like a pissed off cherry popsicle, dumbass. You're lucky Terezi isn't around. She would probably lick you to death."

Dave scowled and tried to push away the large grey digit, but nothing happened. It annoyed him greatly. At this size, he couldn't do anything. In a normal situation, he'd just say a courteous 'fuck you' to Karkat and fly off.. But for some reason, whatever magic Jade had used to shrink him down to action figure size was blocking him from using his god tier abilities. He couldn't even access his strife specibus or captchaloge anything. He'd tried to, on a nearby bottle of apple juice towering at least ten feet above his head (comparatively). Oh sweet apple juice.. He'd had a dream once like this, minus the gigantic troll douche.

"Hey hey hey.. Bro. Stop. No touching."

"What? Are you going to stop me, fuckass?"

A dangerous edge had crept into Karkat's voice. It was mocking, and playful. He knew Dave couldn't do anything to stop him, and he was obviously enjoying it.

"I might have to.. You never know, I could pull some sick moves on you, gigantor.. I know karate."

"Really."

"Yeah. Quadruple black belt."

"In what? Lame rapping skills?"

"I said karate. Weren't you listening Karkrab?"

"Sorry. I tend to tune out annoying pests like you.."

He smirked and poked him again, causing Dave to topple over.

"Oops.."

"Oops my ass. Not cool dude.."

Dave pushed his cape off of his face and scowled at the troll.

"Yeah yeah, whatever shorty."

Dave sighed and got to his feet again, walking over to the towering bottle of apple juice. He could see the condensation on the surface of the bottle, and a slight chill seeped off the surface, making him shiver slightly.

"Dave. What the hell are you doing..?"

Dave looked back at Karkat, who had a puzzled look on his face.

"I'm admiring the glory that is, this bottle of apple juice."

Karkat rolled his eyes.

"You're so lame. You can't even open the fucking bottle."

"Shut up KarKrab. I can."

"I'd like to see you try."

Dave glared at the troll and prepared to get ready to climb the bottle. Karkat settled himself in a chair behind Dave, crossing his arms and resting his head on top of them. He was a bit more than an arm length away, and he watched curiously as the tiny knight of time attempted to scale the bottle of apple juice.

"Watch and learn Karkat."

Dave hopped up and grabbed the top of the lable, digging his fingers under the plastic and pulling himself up, chin up style. He extended his arm to reach for the bottom lip of the cap, grabbing the plastic ring. He pulled himself up and straddled the neck of the bottle. Pleased with himself, he positioned his feet on the tilted surface of plastic and shakily stood to his feet. He teetered for a moment, and slowly reached down to try and twist the cap off of the bottle. With a snap and a jerk, the cap popped off. Dave wasn't expecting it to be so easy, and he fell back off the bottle, a startled yelp escaping his lips, the cap flying from his hands. He grunted as he collided with a soft surface, and groaned as a wave of vertigo hit his body.